Draft a Proposition for 2011

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by OppeMon, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Add what you think should be on the next proposition. If you want to change anything that is added, just show the number and show the changes.

1. Reform rules on medicinal use card eligibility.
    2. Medicinal use card holders are exempt from cannabis sales tax.
    3. Hemp industry is tax-free.
    4. Develop Hemp auditor program to keep THC level under 1%.

2. You're not exactly helping the cause... And I'll give you a hint why: because votes happen every other year.

But that's a secret, you have to promise not to tell anybody. Okay?

I'm teasing for the most part. Although I will say the following about your post:

About rule 2: probably not going to happen, because then everyone is just going to get the medical card and skip out on the taxes.

About rule 3: definitely not going to happen. If there's any chance this measure is going to pass in the next decade, I believe we're going to have to make sure that the bill promises as much money as is reasonably possible. When the government concedes to us the right to smoke legally, they're going to siphon as much tax money as they possibly can get away with from the industry.

3. I saw 2011 and just started cracking up...

There already is a Proposition planned for the 2012 ballot, and this one is supposed to be much better, that is why a lot of pro-cannabis people out there voted No on Prop 19 today.

4. The whole crock of shit that medical dispensaries are makes me sick.
    I have a recommendation but it's absurd that ANYBODY charge $20 for a GRAM of something.
    Most dispensaries are money driven and say that they dont receive any of the profits.
    Then why do we see the same people at the dispensaries all of the time?

Donate: To give willingly without expecting anything in return.
    How is there a set "donation price" to fucking weed?!