DR60 Grow, 1-2Plants. -Nurtiens*?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by B A M B I, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Hi all,

I'm going to be growing in an DR60 which is coming this month,
    I was wondering which nutriens should I use? - I'm on an budget.

Links to nutrient bundles?
    in cocoa soil.

- + How do i use them? and how often?

2. I use Dakine420 nutes. I have had to supplement some cal-mag in as well during flower, but I really like these, and so do my girls.

A starter pack if you shop around can be around $50 and will last you a few weeks which can be found here

Pictures shown in about week 4 of flower. I started using their nutes toward the end of veg, I have been using them during the entire duration of flower.

Attached Files:

3. Also note, that picture is two plants.

4. How to use'? Do i mix them with water after flowering stage (before budding)?
    - and how often? (With water obv)

5. There is a feeding chart that comes with the box explaining exactly how to use them depending on what week of development you are in. There is also a printable version available on their website. For the stage that I'm in, I dilute 3 grams of base, and 5 grams of bloom into 1 gallon of water every feeding.

6. which pack comes with what tells you?

7. The starter pack that's around $50 comes with the chart on the inside of the box.
    The printable version is also available here

8. looks complex.

9. It's fairly simple actually. Learning to follow feeding charts properly is a big part of really getting what you want out of your babies.

10. I get the chart tells you: Flower 18/6 until bloom stages, (budding) then do 12/12
    I just don't understand how long Per "GROW/1" on the chart, is it weekly or? so
    feed it 200-250g every GROW1* > until bloom, how many ml mixed with water compared to how long per 1.

11. The chart is based off of week 1 week 2 etc.

I never noticed that their chart online is a typo. It's not 300g, it's 3g.

I've never actually looked at the chart online, it's correct with what comes in the box

12. so "GROW1" would mean "Week1" and "BLOOM1" Means "Week1" of each stage.
    And what comes with this, kit of nutrients will it be everything I need to grow it completely? (apart from soil obv)

13. GROW1 - week one of veg
    BLOOM1 - week one of flower

That starter pack is just that, a starter park. It will get you going for a few weeks, and you will need to purchase more.

14. Anything on ebay.co.uk worth purchasing? (1Litre bottles)

15. That's correct, the $50 is the sample kit. The individual parts are $38 in a 500g container. The full containers actually have feed charts on the container's label as well

16. Never used them, couldn't tell you.

17. Here’s what I’ve been using in my DTW coco setup

I bought the 12.5 lb kit and will have enough for years. I start with 2g mag sulfate, 4g Calcium Nitrate, and 4g of the bad 4-18-38 per 5 gallons and work my way up to 4g, 8g, and 8g. But I multifeed 2-3 times a day so if you only feed once, you could probably go higher

Silica in veg for strong flexible stems. Have to support those big buds

Superthrive in veg also. The B1 helps with transplant shock and overall plant health

Drip clean to keep salts from building up. A little expensive but only need .4ml per gallon.

SP-90 powdered humic fornincreased nutrient uptake

18. For flowering:

I taper the calcium nitrate out after the stretch and by week 4 I don’t use it anymore. Usually stop silica and Superthrive at the onset of flower too

Base nutes and mag sulfate with these supplements

Flower Fuel PK boost

Overdrive for last two weeks before flush