Dr underground-kingkong 4 plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nickolas87, Jan 28, 2012.

1. AM GROWING KING-KONG. 4 FEMALE SEEDS STARTING THEM IN 11LITRE PLANT POTS AM GOING TO VEG THEM FOR 6 WEEKS TO GET THEM TO THE HEIGHT I WANT.THEN RE-POT INTO 25LITRE PLANT POT AND FLOWERING FOR 8 WEEKS
    AM USING 400 WATT GROW LIGHT AND FOR THE NUTES AM USING ADVANCED NUTES GROW AND BLOOM. AM EXPECTING AT LEAST 2.5 OUNCE DRY FROM EACH PLANT AND IF I GET ANY MORE IS A BONUS

THIS IS MY 3RD ATTEMPT TO GROW SO HOPEFULLY WORKS OUT THIS TIME ROUND. DOES ANYONE THINK AM FLOWERING TO LONG OR TO LESS AND THE SAME FOR VEGING TIME.
    TOKE ON

I WILL START MAKING WEEKLY UPDATES OF PICS AS THE GROW PROGRESSES
    :hello:

2. I think you should not put your plant on any kind of rigid timeline. Let the plant tell you when it is ready to do what needs to be done.

There are two popular rules of thought here around the grow forums. The first is to let the plant veg until it first shows its sex. The second is to let the plant get at least 18 to 20 inches high, and have at least four sets of large, healthy fan leaves. Then flip the lights and let the 12/12 schedule nudge the plant into showing its sex. There are those who would say of the latter that forcing the plant to show its sex shocks it. I'm not about to deny that. However, I flipped my lights to force my plant to show her sex, and it didn't harm her at all. But like snowflakes, every plant is different. If you believe that your seeds come from breeders of a high standard, and your plant can withstand a little shock, take the chance if you can't wait. After all, it's the waiting game that is so frustrating, isn't it. :p

But you said your seeds are feminized. So there's really no reason to force them to show their sex unless you just cannot stand the suspense of not knowing for sure...lol...that's me. :D

Let me put it to you like this: the longer you can let your plants veg, the bigger those suckers are gunna get. ;)

3. hi, im running KK...how did your harvest turn out..my phenotype is making only little mini buds all over..no massive colas like pics show..does this strain fillout.