Dr.Sebi claims to find the cure for aids

Discussion in 'General' started by Blackmaster, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This guy Dr.Sebi is claiming that he found the cure for aids,I personally think he\'s right since were all bio electric in nature.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/251811/electric_foods_can_cure_aids_asthma.html

There comes a time when we stop pointing fingers and actually start finding a solution~Me

2. i\'ve already discovered the cure for aids about a year ago, but the government wont let me release it (not lieing either)

n since it says \"it CAN\" and not \'it COULD\" why isnt this spreading like wildfire

3. cure for aids, cancer, diabedes, etc.

do you actually believe the bullshit you put on this forum?

4. I already read your inhumane solution.:mad:

This is serious,no joking or none of that bullshit.

Electrolytes are the answer.

5. No comment

6. Electrolytes are just chemicals that conduct electricity, we have tons of them in our body already. I believe if it was such a simple answer as that, we would have cured AIDS a LONG time ago.

7. No,but the so called plants this guy sells recharge\'s the body,curing any ailments that are currently affecting the so called patient.

He also talks about how mucus is the main cause of illness,that sounds about right.

8. you are obviously so fucking obsessed with aids. It makes me think that you probably have aids, blackmaster.

9. No Comment

10. :eek:

11. Mucus protects us from illness.

12. word. i concur.

13. Who does\'nt have a Myspace know.....come on man it\'s 2007,get with the times.

14. The cure for AIDS is wearing a rubber no matter what and not having random sex.

15. What about the people that already have it,should they be forgotten, they should be able to live a normal life like everyone else.

16. Haha man you need to get checked out by the doctor for paranoia or schizophrenia. Don\'t believe everything you hear, don\'t delve into what everyone says believing it all no matter how logical it seems. Life works in curious ways that we will never understand, until a proven cure is found I won\'t buy into the theories, I will let the scientists do there work and I will go on living my life. There has to be better things you could be doing with your time then researching this stuff. Go spark up a bowl listen to some tunes and make some friends or watch a good movie. Life is short my good man, and if you do have a life threatening disease or anything it should just make you want to live it more.

17. You have to have sex to have aids.:(

18. i am so sick and tired of your posts, every other fucking thread is yours and its about some random conspiracy or some false information or some random propaganda. Im tired of your posts and im tired of you

19. No Comment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.