Dr. Phil

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Aaronl8n, Nov 11, 2008.

1. #1 Aaronl8n, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
    I think dr. phil is a piece of shit, sorry this is kind of a rant post but does anybody agree with me on this one?

I dont think he truly helps people i think he publicly humiliates them, and that is what causes the people to change.

any one here like dr phil?

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qIVox9Moc"]YouTube - Dr.Phil and the Bum Fights creator[/ame]

this guys makes a good point similar to yours :p

3. Dr. Phil is a fuckin idiot.

4. damn man thanks for letting me see this, Phil is such a piece of shit for bringing him up there and then just telling him to leave. +rep on the vid

5. Yeah he is a useless wanker but they all are , Look at Maury , hes like satan personified , evil leer and always young girls shocking sex lives etc
    Then theres Steve Wilkos , hes just a bully , brings the dregs of the earth on tv and screams abuse at them..another wanker

Big shout out for Springer tho :hello: always a laugh

6. Springer's final thought was always so profound. :D

7. Yeah..a master of the obvious with a sincere aura , after watching his guests beat the crap out of each other , its excellent.

I never could figure out how he got the job fronting Americas got talent tho :confused:

8. He is such a fraud and only popular because people are such desperate idiots...

Really fuck Dr. Phil!

9. dr. phil has a vagina. little known fact

10. You can of course substantiate that and give us all a laugh ?