Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dr pepper bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicbuzz, Jul 12, 2010.

1. soooo me and my friend got super baked and thought it would be a good idea to put dr p in the bong instead of water, hit it, and it milked a little differently and tasted a little off. we were just wondering if there are any health issues related with this? thanks blades :bongin::bongin:

2. omg....that just sounds...horrible...all the carbination.....and....sugar all up in the bong..... i would never recomment inhaling something that is giving off pure CO2 gas...but i highly doubt it would be very harmful in the amount its releasing...im not dr tho lol...ask...dr. pepper man..... use tea.... its very nice on the bong and your lungs...warm tea...very intense to smoke thru

3. dude just dont

4. i cant imagine how that would taste lol, always use water

5. have you ever tricked someone into hitting thru milk..... funniest story you will ever see.... just remember what happens when you blow bubbles through a straw in milk...only in a bong..... HAHAHAHA use a homemade disposable bong tho...

6. A lot of the THC would bind to the Dr. Pepper so you would not get near as high.

7. actually we just wanted to see how high that would get us and we got surprisingly how off a dr pepper bong bowl.

8. the dr pepper...didnt make you higher man....

9. my homie put choclate milk in his zong. and i drank it. for real fuck wasting choc milk. we only toked a bowl thru it anyway. and other then tht it was a new zong so it wasnt to bad. a lil chunks of burned weed floatin around. no biggie.

10. seems like the only way to get high off that would be drinkin the bong drpepper

11. hahaha you smoked it the ONLY way you can, when you add the chocolate to the milk, it cant bubble up as much, if you had done that will just milk...there woulda been milk bubbles all over the fucking place, its awesome

12. was i the only one thinking they were gunna see a homemade bong made out of a dr pepper bottle?

13. I thought thats what i was getting myself into man

14. hahah. milking it through milk. that sounds devastating!

15. Have fun staining your bong and making it smell.

16. all my friends always try to put some type of drink in there, use water?

17. I dont see why people do shit like this if it was better to put Dr. pepper Im pretty sure the other rest of the world would be doing it.

18. I've used mountain dew with a home made bong before. It was fine. We didn't have any water :/

19. haha yeah some of the thc would get lost in the dr. pepper . see thc isnt water consolable (wich means it wont go into water , thats why they use alcohol to make hash because it is alcohol consolable) but some of the bad chemicals are. so you get all the thc to you with water but not from dr. pepper. and it tastes funny lol. i wouldnt recommend it. the might be some health hazards to.

20. its just soluble :hello: