Dr. Mengle's JJ Style Grow with Southern Star Seeds

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Update: Went out to the boonies lookin at rentals on fri..350 mi round trip in a vintage vw..a brutal run that takes me day or two to recover from..legs were quirving all fri nite from fatigue..had to do a 20 mi bktrk cause i missed my exit..the rising sun was in my face and i could barely make out rd signs..pulled over at rest area and asked trucker who set me on right track..ever get lost ask a trucker they got good maps..finally made it to realty co..followed realtor to the apt..it was a dump.really bad ..you could see it was a junkie shooting gallery at some point..told realtor no way! she said she had another one that price so we drove over to it..she goes btw i legally have to tell you a guy OD'd in there..another dump! crack house lookin from all the beat up couches outside and toys strewn over the lawn..told the realtor what i saw and was thinkin..no KIDS anywhere i live!!! they are one of the biggest dangers for a grwer imo..i then drove over to see the too good to be true apt..only saw the outside but i knew instantly that it's THE ONE..everything and more i'm lookin for..drove home called the owner said i want it and filled out the PDF application she sent..she got it and is chkng my refs and stuff..the upstairs unit is gone allready but the dwnstairs will wrk maybe a little better for me anyway..14 steps for the upper unit same as i have here..gotta admit its PIA often and no stairs is best..the rent is very reasonable and a 1 bdrm..i have only seen pics of the interior but i know its the one..400sq ft outside has wrap around private patio that is to die for and no nearby neighbors..on a corner lot that looks to be a 1/2 acre at least..so quiet the silence almost is pressing on your ears..a ocassional car driving by as compared to my current apt nxt to frwy with maybe 100 cars per 30 secs at peak periods..its a triplex adults only so only two other tennants to deal with..this area is lots of military cause of the base..they do a yr and move on thass why this place has two place avail in dec..owner makes big money and lives here in my town..they probally use it for deductions and only chrg enough so it pays for itself..i like all aspects of this..chk the deal breaker stairs...up the st and across the st..isolated but not desolate..thumbs are crossed 29 palms dumps 007.JPG 29 palms dumps 009.JPG 29 palms dumps 010.JPG stairs

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks like it's

BNW

3. Update: I got my dream apt! turned out the girl flaked on the upstairs apt and owner offered me my choice of the upper or lower..i will take the upper..stairs be dammed! it simply doesn't get any better than this for a grwr like myself..now i'll grw primarily outside on the patio..there's even a washer/dryer hook up in the outdr shed perfect for hydro..the roof has tilt to it so a simple gutter and drain i can collect rain wtr..the bldg was remodeled in 07 so everything is new with lots of outlets and windows that open..wtr, trash, and gas are paid for by owner..i only have to pay electric..there is a/c but i don't know if its a swamp cooler or not..the car port is lighted and big enough for 6 cars..the triplex sits in the middle of an acre of desert so theres a very clear line of sight 360 plus two story hses and bldgs are very rare in this area so you can see for miles..there aren't really st lites in the boonies so it gets horror movie drk and there are zombies out there too lookin at the crime map stats..owner says shenanigans at the mail bx so she has many dusk to dawn solar lites..she's sending me the lease in the mail today..when i get it i'll do cash advance into my acct send her the deposit chk..when i get my deposit bk for this place repay the cash advance and avoid 14% intrest plus build my credit rating..former lnd lady really gave me gd refs and sealed the deal..my current lnd lords couldn't even be contacted for refs by ph..the emergency # the guy said gd luck gettin hold of them then gave the wrng email address..luckily owner contacted me and i was able to explain the situation and get her in touch with frmer lnd lady for refs..can't wait to be out frm under SRM URBAN fucking corporate assholes!! i will take every and anything i can use as they have no clue what they got..gotta start making a to do list and prioritizing..many things like chng licience, just to start..pot vote passed so the timing is perfect..with Trump in its time to leave the city imo and go rural with lo profile..meanwhile plnts are all fattening up pretty good right on time..the car did a great job and now will go in for a deluxe tune up..hoses,oil chng, coolant chng, frsh trns fluid, valves adj,fuel pump chk,..she earned it 29 palms dumps 006.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Update/ Gave my intent to vacate notice ystrday morn by the afternoon they claimed i owe them bk rent for oct and this mo..they say my rent is supposed to be $875 not $700 i've been paying for yrs as res mgr..they want to screw me out of $350 of my $670 deposit..they gave me no notice of increase or anything but cashed my chks for two mos..tlk'd to former lnd ldy and she will bk me up with written statement as well as the statement i wrote that says i haven't been mggr has the rent rate $700 on it..i will take them to small claims for it if i have to i have my orginal contract, cancelled chks,and rent increase notices for the entire time i've been here that corelate to the discount i've been getting over the yrs..i'll win but its a logistics nightmare involving at least 700 mi of driving..i'll do it though..not only for the money but the principle..its reall PIA in fees..gotta drive in to file and pay to have it served then come bk for the trial..thass two round trips 700 mi....i can sue for deposit, court fees,and gas but not my time cause i don't wrk..i'm gonna start watchin judge judy for the right mindset..glad i kept good records..this is not my first time to the rodeo..i've sued three people in small claims court in my life ..i crushed them all..3 for 3! i'm lookkin forward to this..like the assasin said in Scarface..''he's a communist! i gonna kill him for free! cut him up real nice for you''..Bastids!

5. Update: the clones got piled into a travlin case and went to grw ptnr's where i tp'd them into 5 and 6 gal bkts..they're a little wilted in the pics but by the time i left they were popping up in the sun..think they're gonna luv their nu home..i will see them again around end of mo. just before the move..i'm givin my grw ptnr one of my rain barrels so she can catch rain for them..now that they're gone i can pck all the proprigation gear and lite up..packing is comin along bit by bit..putting my to do list together today during the games and starting a day watch count dwn like in George Pal's When Worlds Collide..theres much to do but i'll get it done and done right so that i start off my nu life with positivity..as i sit smoke a j i trip on how this is all wrkng out and how i've been wrkng towards this for yrs..not conciously exactly but all the details over the yrs have led me being ready for this opportunity..its weird! clones get tp'd go outdrs 011.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 004.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 005.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 006.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. 11 days till chop for all ready or not..branches had to be propped up they're so hvy with bud clones get tp'd go outdrs 003.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 009.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 010.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Update: Decided that upon harvest on thnkgivn i will take pics of empty cab and put cab #1 for sale on CL..everything complete chiller too..sell it cheap on blk friday hopefully..i'd rather sell it than strip it and pck it..i have duplicates of everything and they're allready pck'd..where i'm going a chiller really isn't going to help if you do hydro cause it would get pricy as it wrks on ambient temp..that means you'd have to run a/c to keep ambients low enough for it to run effectively..more efficient to do cuts in hydro then move to soil ..looks like i'll be using wally bgs a lot more along with the 12 ers 8 days to harvest 003.JPG 8 days to harvest 004.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Update; harvested the outdr kyrptos this morn..very smelley but low yeild..i will smoke it and not quibble outdr harvest of kyrpos 005.JPG

9. Update: the outdr bud dried was about 21 grms of potent bud ..i harvested the indr this morn..it's a lot of bud and dense..i'll air dry for a day or two then go to bgs and cooler to keep the dry in chk during the move..the move prep is going smoothly..starting tomorrow i'll start breaking grw stuff dwn..gotta put the gear on CL for sale..hope someone will buy cab outright but i'll probally have to prt it out..i'll be closing this thread and starting a nu one at my nu place after i get the weigh out wt for this harvest..i hope you all will follow to new thread when i get a link harvest morn indr krypto kush 001.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 002.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 008.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 003.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 005.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 007.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 006.JPG

10. Update: the bud went frm colanders to papr bgs and into ice chest..it's a hvy harvest i'll see what it dries up to when i trim and jar it harvest goes intgs n cooler 001.JPG harvest goes intgs n cooler 003.JPG

11. update: Did a final trim and weigh out this morn 382 grms counting the outdr as well..13 oz..not too shabby a fitting end to the operation here..i wrestled cab 1 dwnstairs after stripping it and will throw it in the dumpster..that cab went thru many incarnations in the 12 yrs i had it and i learned much frm it..now it is totally obsolete but paid for itself long ago..doing the move this wk..so i'll be bk nxt wk with link to new thread i'll be starting..so stay tuned we outta here weigh out..13 oz 001.JPG we outta here weigh out..13 oz 002.JPG

• Like Like x 3