Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Green Cure was / is what we are / were using but it seems like the company has gone under.
    It was just Potassium Bicarbonate anyhow. Easy enough to find that online.
    Baking Soda is Sodium Bicarbonate. Both work the same way by raising the PH of the water.
    [​IMG]
    Use at 1 tablespoon per gallon of water once a week to keep plants PM free.
    upload_2021-5-12_8-47-57.png

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  2. I did read about that but was worried about smoking it, does it just wear off or needs to be washed?
    TY

• Like Like x 1
  3. uhh..i definnitely would give it a wash to get residue off..went on prime yup..no GC available anymore..lots of other stuff thats the same..

• Like Like x 1
  4. painted the gate..did one side at 6am..did other side at 11am after a nap..let it dry til afternoon..should be gd

• Like Like x 1
  5. ok this looks more for real and yes its a old luggage rack held together byy 3'' hose clamps..tomorrow the tines get rubber booties made frm cut rubber glove fingers..ldlrd was pissed i scratched the stucco on the stairs..so thass my solution..looks sorta elegant wit all nite solar lite on the last step..the rest lite up on approach to stairs DSCN2780.JPG DSCN2781.JPG DSCN2782.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. the gurls that didn't hv haloes got them except for weak sista..they sent a powerful message..''you lazy fuck..you think one gallon bbetween three plts is enough!! you give us a gallon each..evrytime you wtr..we don't care if you gotta make 8 trips to the wtr barrel!!'' yikes! Jawohl machens !!! DSCN2779.JPG

7. baby daddy's idea of a clean up...today is garbage day bet they miss it again..the stench comin out of their apt whenn they open the dr..OMG! all windows in my bd rm and bth rm hv to be kept permanently closed against it..lndlrd says he can't toss this guy cause of the pan DSCN2783.JPG demic but he's on borrowed time..mean while i hv to tolerate this crap

8. morn pics before wtrn DSCN2785.JPG DSCN2784.JPG g

9. it was hot and windy most of the nite..hung on the deck til 9pm wit the plnts ..humidity just right so it was comfortable..now iff the wind gusts would end it'd be perfect..only thing to do this morn is p/u my rotors at a-zone..put booties on the gate..i drive would be prudent to fill the tank what wit oil lines being ransomed in the east..no reason it can't happen here..

• Like Like x 1
  10. i put $30 in the gas tank..i put in the 91 octane instead of 89 wit that techron stuff...heard if it sits long time theres a wtr problem..i don't drive much anymore so its a thought..another nice nite on the deck wit the plnts....ahhh! this is the gd life...so i wtch lots of YT..my fav live band on YT is Hindley Street Country Club bnd out of australia where oldies live dance music is healthy alive and well..its two guys bass and keys who hire in players and singers..pretty much the same crew..they put out a nu cover song evry fri..i been watching them for over a yr..its exactly what i used to play done well..saw a show on how much they make off YT...FUCK ME!! at $.04 a view 80 million views...275k subs..$16,500 a month..$192k a yr!!! basically they wrk frm a home studio...got me thinkin..people say i over think things but i hv vision others don't..right now i'm pondering '' doable???'' i'll nd to do due dilligence on this thought see what it would take..smoke lots of bud on it..gonna hrvst a plnt tomorrow..cut.trim. wash. hang..one a day..get done its a big clorox clean up of the area..x-20's are destined for the spot in soil...

• Like Like x 1
  11. ya i had pizza and got a long nap in after completing my chores today..i'm disgustingly pumped..i'll be up allnite again..

• Like Like x 1
  12. set up wash station DSCN2791.JPG

13. washed, hooked, and hung..close trim in cpl days DSCN2793.JPG DSCN2794.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. clean up res this afternnoon..this rig was still sucking dwn DSCN2790.JPG 1.5 gal a day

• Like Like x 3
  15. all phases of gardens are good..x-20's get tp'd to soil nxt wk..veggers are in the zone..hydros are ready to come in as space allows..power plnt ready to be jarred DSCN2795.JPG DSCN2796.JPG DSCN2797.JPG DSCN2798.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. Outfuckin'standing.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  17. i ordered a cheapo wind guage hndheld..it is windy AF and i'd like to know exactly what i'm dealin wit..measures up to 60mph

18. jarr'd the bud wit brovidas..the description for power plnt said it was a hvy yielder and fast..i'd hv to agree.the high at this poinnt is durable..it'll age up wit burpage..got plenty of PM off in the wash and close trim..dried faster than i liked but it is what it is..main thing is it BURNS! i adjusted my soup this run and am usin MAXI GROW not Max Crop...really MC was just not up to it..took two runs to figure it out..would hv figured it out earlier but i didn't get any kind of accurate truthful intel to be able to figure it out..wasted lotta time..now i feel bk on trk wit this run..this stuff burns nice! got the K rigt this time..TY FL for the MG suggestion..i use Flower Fuel wit it DSCN2799.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. mobil mechanic came and did pads and rotors, frt calipers..$120 and wrth it to hv my brakes in ''factory'' shape all around..rd trip to SD to see dentist soon..tomorrow twn and HD

• Like Like x 2