Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Critical orange punch was a podium finisher Doc. Even learned a thing or two from them. Couldn't have done it without ya! 20210503_083214.jpg 20210502_153329.jpg 20210502_153821.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. it keeps gettin better..received letter frm BAR..you are inelgible unless you can prove your car was registered for two conseutive yrs..bastids! good that i sold the car..i had thhe paprwrk but now its moot..ya mojo was wrkin on that one..plnts are gd this morn DSCN2761.JPG DSCN2762.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thought you might enjoy this gentleman's skill.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hope you get that stove, dual ovens has been a want for me for years now

• Like Like x 2
  5. pretty sure its gone as the ad was removed

• Like Like x 1
  6. cruised the car in to twn to the tire shop..hah! no appt fergeddit..busy AF and i was first in line..made appt for sun to get tires rotated balanced plug repaired tie rods ck'd..gettin to knnow the car the more i drive it..WAIT! the cd player holds more than 1 cd???Whaaaa?..crew got B-1 wit their wtr..hydros are ok..plnts prts in the shade hv PM..nxt time move them out a ft for more sun exposure DSCN2763.JPG DSCN2764.JPG DSCN2765.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. right !! just lost erything i wrote..gems went in cubes..5 canidates..X-20..i hv x-20 x ghost og i may drp as well..one of hydro taking less soup time to run flush on it today..soil plts look gd..mehanic iff he shows up will do cam position sensor and firmly attach rockerr panel moulding wit clips..tomorrow drive to twn get tires rotated ad stuff...CL hunt is on for a Dyson ball vacum cleaner for $80..nu they cost $280..sent me # to call..will check it later..the vac i bought at garage sale literally burned up second time i used it..whatcha want for $15 ya cheap bastid! har har har! DSCN2767.JPG
    DSCN2769.JPG DSCN2770.JPG DSCN2768.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. [​IMG]
    Kirby. The damn things run forever. Find them for 10-50 clams.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]
    Be sure it comes with the paint sprayer attachment.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  10. cruised in to town got tires rotated and balanced..guy could't find the plug but said my tires were real low..pumped them up..now the car feels more acurate..discvr more about the car the more time i spend driving it..theres a volume cntrl on the steering whl..WTF!! got the moulding panels attached firmly..cam position sensor was wrg one..it'll be sent bk..mechanic says as long as rebuilt trans wrks it is what it is..probally after mkt chinese..so while i was waiting for the car i found out about Tesla dirty secret..their tires are all run flats..hit a nail you got 50 miles to fix it..however you can ONLY replace them they cannot be fixed..the only place you can get them is Tesla and Tesla is on back order at least 6 mos..the best you can do is keep putting air in them which they did for a Tesla owner and sent him on his way...the guy had no clue the trouble he had bought..btw my rear shock is leaking no biggie..rear brakes are low nds pads and rotors ..i knew that..nxt stim fo sure..my nxt thing is buff out my fogged headlites they are terrible..will use the stuff i saw comparrison tested on YT..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Use half a lemon dunked in bakin soda heavily. Scrub lights.

Sent with more cow bell!?

12. Red Rubbing compound, White Polishing cream, Mask off car and spray headlights with Clear Coat.
    With some work they can look brand new again.
    upload_2021-5-9_15-40-26.jpeg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. the veggers demanded and are getting two wtrngs a day DSCN2773.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. more defo of PM affected leaves..read up on the condition cause i rarely see it..the whole alcove is gona nd to be hosed and then sprayed wit clorox after hrvst..shoulda did that last yr when i first saw signs of it..rather slovenly of me..evrythin neat and inn its place but not clean..too much time on crazy train got some clarity again though and will do better DSCN2772.JPG DSCN2771.JPG

15. day 2 for X-20..Bohdi who??? DSCN2774.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. car is driving so gd..i decided to do pads and rotors frnt and bback..if you got the money might as well..might save your life one day..frnt rotors $75 ea! hey! its stim $ not real money as i know it..har har har! drp'd the X-20 x Ghost OG..into papr twl tomorrow..

• Like Like x 2
  17. turned the lite on for the x-20's..day 3 they look great..when i go to bed i turn the lite off..last run i did 24/7 during the seedling stage...it was overated procceedure ultimately imo..its a trade off wit the a/c on the pwr consumption..gd hydro hrvst is imminient thass 3 air pumps runin 24/7 i can shut off..more kw's for a/c..i'm usin the nu a/c in short bursts for now..its not that hot yet..only 90f wit a breeze outside..i got a DIY to do o my gate dwstairs..it looks lame ..nuthin right but the color..got nu holding bars for it..gonna turn it frm trashy chic to tres chic..pics later DSCN2778.JPG DSCN2776.JPG DSCN2777.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi I also have PM mold what are you using to battle it?
    Nice Plants

19. i'm using green cure and using a fogger to apply it..i'm going to hrvst this wknd and dunk branches in hydrogen peroxide the n hang them to dry..not my usual proceedure

• Like Like x 1