Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. I really appreciate the amount of things you have with wheels.
    It's very much the way to go...
    Lol.
    Looking good doc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ya i got evrything on wheels..nnot just any whls..they can't be plastic..plastic whls melt in the 161f heat comin off the deck..they gotta be rubber compounnd..i get the little carts at harbor freight $10ea..a regular item but the smaller size sell out fast if they hv them

3. Yeah, definitely.
    I don't have the heat up here, however I get more solid wheel/casters as well.
    I love me some Harbor Freight for specific things, casters being one of em.
    Last I got though, was decent sump pumps from them at the same cost it cost me for underpowered pond pumps I had been running.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SOLD IT! got $1300..Dad who ownns 10 cars bought it for his daughter..he'll be doing the wrk along wit son helping him..it was going to Indio back to her old stomping grnds where she was first sold..full circle..they drove up in this sweet 70's Brougham Caddy..white on white wit the whitewalls..Abby is gona hv a gd life wit these guys fo sure..think i did gd for all..

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Good solid win doc! No gov hassle

• Like Like x 3
  7. so the latest i heard on baby daddy fuking up surprised me..i look out for my car and cacti so his rug rats don't mess wit them..however those little monsters decided they would kick the photo sensor where it goes frm dirt into a concrete pillar for the garage..kicked it till it strt'd sparking..lnd lrd is PISSED OFF! now he gotta hire a electrician to fix it...nvr should hv rented to these fuks in the first..evrything i predicted would happen wit them has pretty much ocurred..they don't look after their kids until something happens then its nvr their fault..gonna complain about the cacti but too stupid tto imagine that their kids could get electrocuted kicking electric conections..ya all HAT no Cannon!

8. upload_2021-5-2_5-5-26.jpeg
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. lots of anxiety gone now that the car is sold..23 days it was on CL..nxt nu tire and frnt end alignment at which time i'll hv tie rod ends chk'd..cam position sensor and bdy moulding hook/tabs come in tues..try to get mobbil mech to do that nxt wknd..also clutch adj..feels too ''tight'' 1st gear is a bbitch..would not want to be in stop and go traffic on the frwy..nnot that i ever drive on the frwy..eventually i'll get nu rotors and pads all around..next stimulus right..har har har...now about that nu fridge and stove..went HD and the selection not too impressive for the $..time to go used methinnks

• Like Like x 3
  10. Stimulus Package Sale | Howard's
    We've got the last few major bits from Howards Appliances.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don’t believe your clutch is a cable. The shifter is, but petal to slave is hydraulic, so depending where it is “stiff” may hurt you chasing it, meaning the hydraulic system is not the one to be playing with if it’s working at the moment. Now the actual linkage, go for it, but I don’t think it’s gonna be a linkage issue, but I could be 100% wrong since I am not there to see the cables

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And if you say one tire is plugged, to save some money, you could have a shop take the plug out and patch it. It’s an actual repair and a truly sealed at that point

• Like Like x 2
  13. its like you gotta ride the clutch to not stall in first..it clicks into evry gear as you go thru the gears..sounds like a gated shifter i see on YT..nvr had a car sound quite like this..ya them cables stretch and a lazy or cheap mechanic would tighten it very tight rather than replace the cable..nxt thing it snaps when you in stop n go traffic..had it happen on the way home gettin ready to cross the golden gate bridge inn my vw bk in the day..tied the cable together ..waited till traffic died dwn annd drove across wit nno clutch..ay yah! ..made it home though and nvr drove a bug again witout spare cable

• Like Like x 1
  14. most of those cables are non adjustable is the sad part, i have never seen one with adjustment other than an auto trans shift cable. heck i think adjustable clutch and shift cables were phased out in the early 90's. so it will be a whole twin cable replacement.

as for the riding the clutch feeling. welcome to a dual mass flywheel. my 2010 escape was the same at times. but if its a lack of power issue. that could be it to. if you dont have an engine light on, then you have no power loss.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dual mass flywheel...oh oh..i rember the girl saying it had a nu clutch and flywheel..

• Like Like x 1
  16. along wit transmission which looks clean and rebbuilt..hmmmmm?

• Like Like x 1
  17. about that stove and fridge..this would be SWEET! sent email to see if its sold yet..exactly what i'm lookin for..when you're not lookin is when you find stuff..IT FINDS YOU upload_2021-5-3_4-47-50.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dirty Harry sez ''Well..do you feel lucky?..PUNK!'' i'm feelin my mojo is back if i pull this offf..

• Like Like x 1
  19. plnnts look gd this morn..drp'd breeder seeds this morn X-20..Bohdi dud'd out totally.. DSCN2752.JPG DSCN2755.JPG DSCN2753.JPG DSCN2754.JPG

20. I usually soak them in a bottle with the tiniest bit of dish soap smeared on the inside of the lid. Just give it a shake to put a little soap into the water. It breaks the surface tension and the good seeds sink to the bottom.. It doesn't seem to affect the seeds at all. Been doing it for years.

• Like Like x 1