Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Update: Warm temps are bk and the plnts are responding wit serious grwth..they had rain, wind, and even snow but they hung in there..now they're makin up for lost time ..i'm using the Overgrow spray frm optic foliar and its kickin major ass for the soil plnts..however i can't rec it for hydro..it burned a portion of big un idk exactly why ..probally a combo of factors ..also i couldn't find anything about hydro in the literature..so soil yes..hydro no..took a run dwn the hill and bk in Dear Abby...80 mi rnd trip..filled the tank..$43!!! nvr had a car take that much fuel..14gal tnk so that should last rest of the mo at the very least..my old car shifted better but to be expected wit a 5spd also i'm not used to the shifting ratio yet..the cruise cntrl does wrk but the heated seats don't..inside the car smells like a combo of Ban deodorant and scrotum..comes wafting up frm the seat..time for autozone cheapie seat cvrs..nds nu frnt pads soon..i used the brakes at speed to slow dwn..i could smell them so i gotta take care of that soon..i can do oil chng and filter..chng trns fluid..neither are pressurized so straight foreward once you hv access..brakes and fuel filter are pressurized so gotta be depressurized anytime you wrk on them..i learnin all this frm my nu shop manual..$22..gotta make a city run nxt mo to see my doc and dentist so i'll try and get that done by then..ay yah! always somethin! 000_8604.JPG 000_8608.JPG 000_8609.JPG 000_8610.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Update; Overnite i had one of the WF turn male..was quite a shock..he was cut dwn immediately 000_8617.JPG 000_8618.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Where's ur since of adventure lolll

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. hah! common sense and sense of adv bth sittin on the couch nxt to the fire in agreement

• Like Like x 4
  5. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. 000_8645.JPG 000_8646.JPG 000_8647.JPG 000_8648.JPG Update; the weather wrm'd up and the plnts made up for lost time seems like..last two nites the cold returned and i could see the plnts slowed dwn..i got my overdrive samples and sprayed the crew ..soil plnts responded well but it burned a section of the hydro..i'd hv to nix it plus i found it reviewed on amazon,,8 out of 13 didn't like it..not gd..i'm gonna not use the stuff..sent off for a sample of megacrop should arrive any time..supposed to be for soil or hydro and got gd reviews..it was free except for $3.82 shipping..makes enough for 750gals..we'll see..clones got nu shoes , res and lite..big un maybe ready first wk of april..it'll be a fluffybud hrvst..#1's are gettin thick colas, WF's are decent..Bomb Kush in soil and hydro are gonna be a dissapointtment methinks..the only feminized seed frm the strt and they are under performers so far..the regs are waaay better and hardy..was donated 5 seeds of super kush feminized so i will give them a go using smarties i hvn't used for yrs..these bgs tend to absorb heat in sunlight big time..however thass whats needed at this time..so we'll see..they'll go out during the day in the alcove and be brought in nitely till it wrms up is the plan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got the dead of winter harvest done yesterday. Usual fluffy, airy stuff but nice smelling and sticky as can be so it'll shake out some goodness all the same.
    Now comes the hard part of digging out the sites and getting the new veggers installed. Not looking forward to this part at all. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. ya reamending is no fun

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. 000_8694.JPG 000_8695.JPG 000_8696.JPG 000_8697.JPG 000_8698.JPG update:put all of the outdr plnts on megacrop..they immediately pumped up..think i'll be usin mc frm now on..its very very easy to use..big un may come in erly nxt wk..it'll be light and fluffy winter hrvst,,i'm smokin samples to see how much longer..the #1's should be a lb between the three, WF is lookin gd, KO Kush bth soil and hydro are ehhhh....soil is flwring but hydro is reveggin,,the two erly GG clones are in veg grwin quikly..they neeed to go out soon as possible..i need their present space indrs so i can get the super kush strt'd..i'm aprox 7 days behind on the overall sched

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey Doc do you think you'll use that megacrop all the way threw flower as it says you can?? I was thinking of using it for veg-early flower,then finishing off with the general organics flowering (since I already bought it)

JuJu's legal apartment grow

JuJu's legal apartment grow

12. sounds gd to me especially since you already bought it..i think experimentation is gd ting..hvn't mixed a btch of MC for hydro yet..but i gotta do that today or tomorrow..gave the soil plnts the MC and they like it..i'm in the last two wks so if my blender isn't fubar i will grind some row 6 barley and give it to them in rain wtr

13. Update: hrvst'd the GG and chopped the KO Kush for being a reveggin space wasting loser..indr plnts wnt outdrs..now the whole alcove is GG clones..indr now ready for super kush 000_8713.JPG 000_8714.JPG 000_8715.JPG 000_8716.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  14. Update: gurls 000_8721.JPG 000_8722.JPG 000_8724.JPG are all doing great

• Like Like x 4
  15. Update: The hydro hv been sucking dwn their soup at about a gal a day ..all are now flwring gettin their stretch on..they are in a hurry! probally gonna hv to add lattice behind them to keep them below the window line...of the 5 super kush seeds only 3 germ'd but they're amazonish imo..they went in cubes and will go in soil smarties in cpl days..i hv rm for another 3 canidates so i'll drp 5 SLSH seeds and see what happens..i hv one RQ Critical seed that i'm holding bk till the others germ..or not..Critical is killa bud but it don't like heat at all..gotta be real carefull wit the timing and method used..last yr it was the first to burn up in the heat..the soil plnts are thick and dense the bud plumping up..my concern now is bugs..the bugs are comin alive cause its wrming up..the hydros nd to get fogg'd as they are targets fo sure..the soil plnts are lookin at hrvst in 10 days ..to fog or not is the question..if i fog i gotta wash the bud at hrvst then hang it to dry..two added steps..or don't fog and don't wash..air dry in bwls as usual..i'm smokin on it 000_8755.JPG 000_8756.JPG 000_8757.JPG 000_8759.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. Update: Hrvst'd the smaller WF ystrday and today brought a #1 in..bth had very sticky buds and density very gd on the #1..i'm doing my usual air dry technique..i'm smokin sample of the WF..its been a very long trip on this strain and i think i got it this time..probally bring all the plnts in by sun except the KO Kush..meanwhile the three Super Kush are makin gd progress in their smarties..gonna keep them indrs for cpl wks then put them outside..these three will eventually get tp'd to a jug for ea..that leaves three jugs to place canidates in..i was donated 5 auto white widows to see what i can do..i'll do them in no-till just like i'm doing the SK's except they'll go in jugs immediately frm the strt..autos don't like being tp'd and theres a question about the size they'll get if they're topp'd so i'll bend and hoop them..wrk'd well for current crew so we'll see...hydros are in a race to see who can flwr first and are doing well..better than expected..that MC soup kicks ass and the plnts are piggin out on it..soup chng maybe tomorrow..had 20 gals sittin out for two days to acclimate and airate chems out a bit..theroretically..thass my lazy ass story i'm stickin to.. 000_8776.JPG 000_8777.JPG 000_8780.JPG 000_8781.JPG 000_8772.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Gorn thnx for posting that..very insightful..i been lookin for tubs..now i know where to go.a feed store...wouldn't hv thought of that..i like how he did the wick on his sip..very clever..i've tried to make one before and failed..i'll try again..wtrng three times a day does wash your nutriments away,,gd info

• Like Like x 2