Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Update; ran a flush on all the hydros..i smoked a sample of the GG i dried over the wknd and deem it ready..doing hydro outside is tricky at this time of yr..the sun is great and day temps are gd however at nite the temps can get dwn in the 40's in the res..not gd for the roots..when roots are too chilly the plnt stops grwning or slows dwn to a crawl..last yr i ordered a heater frm walmart that arrived late and damaged then they didn't want to pay for it for 2 mos..by then damage was done..not this yr..when the clone goes out on jan 1 it'll hv a heater with a indepent thermostat wit probe to keep it 68 at all times this winter..ordered it today for $10..its got bad reviews for its thermostat but heats just fine according to reviewers..my independent thermostat will take care of that..if it wrks out i'll get another three..these were not avail last yr frm amazon they're called a tetra heater..evidently these fish nd to be at 72 so the heaters are preset to that..in the pic the thermostat is the blue unit hngn on the wall in bkgrnd.. 000_8255.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Update; had my hrvst on sun morn..its not that much but top notch quality..extremely sticky and i wished i had glves but i used them all wrking on the car..i'm doing my std air dry above the sink..the GG clone is ready to go outdrs..the res's were quickly cleaned up and the alcove too..got my res heater but now i hv to reprogram the johnson temp controller..very confusing instrc to figure out again after 5 yrs..seedlings of #1 and WF are doing very well..they seem impervious to cold and will go outside when the clone does..that won't happen till the soil crew is hrvst'd..at that time i'll be free to use the security lite for additional hrs..expecting feminized seeds this wk and they'll be for hydro..i'll be fielding 4 dwc's and 6 jugs..possibly a wally bg or two..the car is kaput and i'm going to sell as is..thinkin upgrade to 08 rabbit..hey! its an upgrade when you been drivin an 81 rabbit for 15 plus yrs..buying a car frm dealer is idk..never done it before but i nd the financeing..gonna see how gd my credit is..reading carfax tales on these cars is very telling..its gonna be PIA but i nd to not be wrking on cars as much as i do..probally go wit gas this time..diesel prts are very expensive and no one will svc them out here in the boonies..a 2dr manual wit hi mileage and gd carfax is what i'm lookin for..don't want to pay more than $106 a mo for a car that'll only be driven 2-60mi a wk if that..2-3 times a yr drive 150mi to SD for dr's appts..hopefully there'll be gigs too but thats optional at this point..can't play if you can't get there 000_8271.JPG 000_8272.JPG 000_8273.JPG 000_8275.JPG 000_8276.JPG 000_8277.JPG 000_8278.JPG 000_8279.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking good Doc.
    BNW

4. Man Sorry to hear about the car.
    Car shopping sucks, good luck.

5. IMG_20181210_160315.jpg
    More luck sprouting Ghost peppers than gnarled herbs here.
    IMG_20181210_162408.jpg IMG_20181210_162359.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Update: the seedlings hv slowed dwn wit the cold..not so much the #1's but the WF's..i put them in another tray and am bringing them in at nite..the soil plnts are on trac for x-mas morn hrvst..the hydro clone is doing well now that the heater rig is keepin the soup a constant temp..its ready for sched jan 1 put out..i hv 3 fem seeds and my 5pk of rr cubes arrived so ii drp'd two seeds of KO Kush..they germ i'll drp the third one..slips my mind what that is ATM..the car search is hung up on financing..i don't want more car than i nd but financing calls for that..must be no older than 5 yrs frm base model currently, under 50k mi, hv to use their dealer,,24.99APR..the devil is still buying souls i see 000_8304.JPG 000_8305.JPG 000_8306.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Have u sampled any of the gorilla critical or skunk?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. i tried a bud of gorilla ystrday, was nuthin special..Critical still in the jar..Skunk hasn't been hrvst'd yet

• Like Like x 4
  9. Update: cpl more hrs and x-mas will be over..i'm wit the Grinch..bah humbug! all the seedlings are now outside and #1's are thriving..gonna be able to tp them to jugs first wk o jan..they are getting additional lighting frm a lamp i set up outside..hung the pump frm an old stool for less noise and vibrations..attached the heating rig to it too..been testin it for two days and it seems to wrkin gd..the clone will go out tomorrow..think its gonna be a happy crew in the alcove..the two germs are under led and will hv the dwc to themselves..just chk'd the germing og kush..it crk'd its shell be ready to be cubed in a day or so..i d 000_8324.JPG 000_8325.JPG 000_8326.JPG id hrvst the soil crew and it is now in papr bgs stage before it goes in jars..the GG and Critical hv been in jars and are gettin burp'd daily..tried a sample of bth..ehh! got me high enough..i'm satisfied.. 000_8327.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. update to the update; i'm smoke testing some CC..i believe its cotton candy..smokes pretty nice..i got a nice high going..the garden is going well..nxt step is some hrd labor..ea jug has to be dumped in a tray individually and reamended..6 jugs! takes about a wk to do it well..during that time i hv to order nu rubber whls for the carts to replc the ones that melted..gettin rubber not plastic whls..12 pk is $10 on amazon..don't think they get much cheaper..other than another 5 screens for the jugs i think i'm set for the soil crew..just gotta wait for them to shw sex but i'll tp before then to keep the momentum going..ay yah! gotta get ammending

• Like Like x 3
  11. Candy creme. It just won't Amber! It should be done. Everything else finished early. So she hasn't ambered much last week.

• Like Like x 2
  12. There are some stains that will do that. There are some breeders of White widow that happens with.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rained most of the night and changed to hail then snow for the last hour. Just enough to dust the trees and give us a White Christmas up in the San Bernardino mtns. Sun just poked out so it won't last long but it's really purdy at the moment. LMAO the road grader just went past. Can't be but a 1/4 inch of slush on the road.

Merry Christmas Doc

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  14. Merry Christmas Doc. :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Exactly luckily Robbie just grew it so we came up with one more week

• Like Like x 1
  16. Merry Christmas

• Like Like x 1
  17. i was surprised to find rain puddles on the deck this morn..heard the wind but there was no rain..snuck in and snuck out..if i'd been aware i coulda caught some of it..merry x-mas all

• Like Like x 4
  18. Quick cells going through

19. Update: Put the GG clone in a dbl screen and s hooked it out..expect to fill the whole screen this time..heater doing the job nicely keepin the roots wrm..plnt feels happy and i think its gonna be huge..i'm extending light hrs using the tabl lamp..whls for the carts supposed to arrive today..i will strt ammending juggs today..i nd four right away for the #1's coming tp..they grw fast! 000_8345.JPG 000_8348.JPG 000_8350.JPG

• Like Like x 2