Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. What was the rate of popage on the wf? Last time i ran it got 70 out 75.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. poppage rate was pretty low of about 30 there were 4-5 i wanted to use ..another 6 that sorted popp'd were cubed the rest were duds or only crck'd but wouldn't open..these are old seeds and i guess Oz seeds is gone

• Like Like x 1
  3. wow! Pretty low no doubt.

4. would be nice to get a female WF going

5. even nicer to get a clone offa it..impossible so far

6. well u are an expert at cloning so I wont even try

7. i will try cloning them again when time comes,,maybe i'll get lucky

• Like Like x 1
  8. Update;i added another bigger led for the hydros..the soil cubes were tp'd to smarties and hv the little led all to themselves..i used mycos as usual for the tp and thumbs are crossed they'll take to the nu diggs..they hv shade cloth and they'll alternate between outdrs in the shade and the led..soup chng ltr this morn for the hydros..i think the biggest i'm going to put in bigger bskt this morn when i do it..wk 2 veg nutes but i think i'll run 24 hr flush first..got my supply list together for the season to get fully stocked..$92...not gd but not ba 000_8025.JPG 000_8026.JPG 000_8028.JPG d considering its hydro and soil..that should take me into jan..but a hrvst at that time should be helpful..

• Like Like x 3

9. A not so well known band I've been revisiting :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. U kiddies ready to Partay??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

11. Hell yes. LMAO.
    Papa you need to send me your info so TTS and I can find your place and a contact number might be handy too. PM me with the details.
    BNW

12. Just sent it

13. Update; All the plnts went outdrs today..temps are gd so it was time..soil plnts are diggin in ..too soon to tell about the hydros but i think they'll be fine 000_8042.JPG 000_8043.JPG 000_8044.JPG 000_8045.JPG 000_8046.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Update: Things went well this wk for the garden..i topp'd all the hydros..was only going to do 4 cuts in the cloner but one plnt is so prol 000_8065.JPG 000_8066.JPG 000_8067.JPG 000_8068.JPG fic i think i can do 5 more cuts and hv nine in the cloner..it can't hurt..i'd hv to mix more soil and use wally bgs and smarties but i do hv them..had first real rain of winter last nite and i caught 20 gals of rain wtr..hoping to fill 55gal drum wit coming rains..the 20 gals went in jugs

• Like Like x 1
  15. Damn u turning the royal queens and sensi a new ass!! A few seeds go a long way my Pal!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. yes they do..so its vital you learn how to take cuts and clone..you save time and money

17. I've done them the crappy way with the dome. I didnt like spraying it all the time. Ur way is the real deal. Definitely should do some with u before I move. Man I got a candy cane going that is a beast stalks like trees. Maybe we should do some of her or blue cheese and bubble kush I got going. I was going to put them out in like 3 weeks so we have time

18. One moth old candy cream today. I topped her young and she is till 4 ft at 1 month. Pheno[​IMG][​IMG]

19. it'll take over and hog the space if you're not careful

• Like Like x 1