Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. So to pin you down, Journey to the Center of the Earth or The Six Wives of Henry VIII?

2. i didn't like either but i could deal wit ''journey'' better than 6 wives

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not knowing his full catalog, I'm baffled by your assertion that his better work was post Yes. Perhaps you could enlighten.

4. uh didn't quite say that..his solo albums aftr YES i didn't care for seems his wrk was more accessible in YES as prt of a collaberation of ideas..left to his own he's over the top indulgent to a degree where its not intresting to average fan

5. jon anderson lead vocalist for Yes methinks..i know they all had solo albums..think rick wakemen's solo album was best in that bnd imo.
    I guess I misinterpreted the last observation. Thanks for clearing that up.

6. @Gorn you might enjoy watching on youtube '' the real music observer'' the guy trks and follows all this type of stuff that has current impact daily..vlog is 4-10mins daily..lisening to him found out about the two YES tours this summer..

7. Thanks for the link; afraid, the last concert I attended was Peter Tosh in '81. Have developed an aversion to large crowds since then and couldn't imagine enjoying the experience at this stage in life. Makes me a little sad, now that I think about it.

8. One of my favorite links used to be Wolfgang's Vault with a huge catalog of archived concerts but they've since commercialized and don't offer free access.

9. Hah! i'm the same way..can't handle lrg crwds unless i'm bk stage..think last concert i went to was maybe 77..earth, wind ,and fire..who are still together and killin it in vegas and on tour..these days i watch my concerts frm the comfort of my living rm thru a gd a/v rig..frm what i see the modern concert experience can't compare to the old days with less people and smaller venues

10. They come out of the sky and they just stand there!

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

11. Update...i've been keepin the crew in the alcove out of direct sunlight..spritizing them evry morn and hoseing the roof dwn around them 2-3 times a day to raise the humidity around them..the leaves are losing their burnt clawed look and gettin lush again..i'm seeing flwrng strtng again..they are bouncing bk and i think they'll make it...gonna hrvst the WF wed morn 000_7866.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Update: hrvst'd the WF this morn..it was a long rd for this plnt and i'm glad it made it thru all the winds, dust strms, and very high heat..the bud is fluffy and the trics under the scope are ehhh...but i'm outta bud and by sun i'll be smokin it..gave the plnt a dunk in h2o/h202 solution and rinse off in tub of wtr..i'm hanging it in the grw chmbr wit humidifier to try and get the humidity up to 63% for the nxt two days..it then goes in papr bg for 24-30 hrs after bbranches being cut to uniform lengths and trimed..after that a close trim up and into jars wit humidity pks..be smokin it by sun..meanwhile the rest of the crew can now fill the alcove..not happy about their ht though..hope they're ready by oct 000_7867.JPG 000_7868.JPG 000_7869.JPG 000_7873.JPG 000_7875.JPG 000_7877.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. I'd like to have seen a photo of the used water dr.. congrads on the pull. They did green up and grow upward about 6 inches

14. used rinse wtr pic 000_7874.JPG 000_7874.JPG

15. Looks like it did the trick. I see dirt on the bottom. I wonder if it will quickin the degrading of the chlorophyll

16. Update; the bud went in jars safely and i'm happy to hv it..it doesn't measure up to what real WF is like but for now its gettin me high..i chopped another plnt today in disgust..bitch was wastin my time...sorta like so NOW you wanna flwr your ass and suck resources..NO! it shared the pot wit another plnt recvrng nicely in sync wit the others so it got the chop..to top evrything off i found rat drppings around my plnts and in corners of deck..evidently one came for the wtr and they might like the defo lvs i toss in waste bskt..set traps and they were activated but no rat..this morn found a hole in neighbor patio flwr bed that wasn't there before..more traps will be set..its WAR! come up on my deck its gonna be fatal..always something..gotta fog this morn..seen a crawlie so there may be more 000_7879.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rats, I hate rats. KILL KILL KILL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kull kill cull

19. Update: put dwn grvl in the cacti bed dwnstairs..took all 5 bgs to do just one side..lndlrd says he'll bring another 8 on the wknd..pulled flagstones up crushed rat hole dwn and set traps baited wit PB.. 000_7881.JPG 000_7885.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  20. Update: we be killin rats..one in the trap dwnstairs evry morn so far..killed two so far and nd to chk trps when sun comes up..chopped another suffering plnt dwn now dwn to three..strt'd wit around 8..between the heat and timing this grw has pretty much turned to shit..the unknown cross in the plnts was probally a sativa and timewise that sealed its fate..more time was needed and that threw evrything off..i hv quality seeds to drp but i nd lower temps to do so..the WF i hrvst'd i'm smoking..its pretty bad..it gets a D- not a fail cause it does get you high...sorta 000_7888.JPG 000_7891.JPG 000_7893.JPG 000_7894.JPG

• Like Like x 2