Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Update: hrvst'd the oj kush this morn..washed it in h202/ wtr solution to get fog residue and dust off frm all the winds we get out here..got it hanging in the drying chmbr wit a fan and humidifier to slow the dry dwn..got a/c runnin..temps outside aprox 108! plnts get rolled into alcove daily at 2pm so are gettin 9 hrs full sun daily and 3 wtrngs a day 000_7748.JPG 000_7728.JPG 000_7727.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. So how did the water look?

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 1
  3. the wtr wasn't that dirty..but it was dirty

• Like Like x 2
  4. You did a dunk n rinsed in another?

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

5. yes i did

• Like Like x 2
  6. I always wash it after a dunk in something where it gets dirty

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Update; hung the bud two days as per instruction then trimmed and put in paper bgs..hung bgs for aprox 30 hrs then fine trimmed and put in jars wit humidity pks to cure and be regularly burped..not bad for one plnt...the rest of the crew is handling the high 100 plus temps..hydro clones are comin along but heat still too brutal to give them full sun ATM 000_7756.JPG 000_7754.JPG 000_7755.JPG 000_7758.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Nice haul Doc !!!
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. You and Brass are my most consistent sources of inspiration for your remarkable dedication and persistence.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Update: we've been in heat wave the last two wks since last update..its been brutal and the three hydros burnt up..their systms just couldn't hndl it..all the soil plnts are doing well..with the high heat flwrng has slowed except on the WF..i've been thru three plnt crts..the wheels keep melti 000_7789.JPG 000_7790.JPG 000_7791.JPG 000_7792.JPG ng where they make contact wit the roof..the wt of the jug presses them flat once they're soft and they won't roll..the oj kush i've been smokin is excellent..happy to hv a decent supply till current crew comes in

• Like Like x 2
  11. Man, so hot that the wheels melt. Thats way to hot for this guy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Update: Actually had 3 days of on/off rain and i got about 18 gals of it off the roof..heat came dwn but humidity went way up..the plnts are stretching even though they're flwrng..cn't snap necks cause they've gotten woody so they're peeking out more than i'd like..cn't take them off the crts cause the roof is so hot..probally another 6 wks what with this heat 000_7799.JPG 000_7798.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Update: continuing to hv 100f days wit no end really in sight yet..plnts are now being rolled into alcove daily at noon to beat the heat..gave up using the crts cause the whls keep melting..just draggin them across the deck twice a day bustin ass!..i'm defo'in burnt lvs and yellowing ones evry morn..i'm using pvc to open up branches for bttr penetration of light and air...trimmed off all brnches i feel will only produce larf so resources go where its needed most..i'm gett 000_7824.JPG 000_7827.JPG 000_7828.JPG in donated royal queen seeds for the nxt run that won't strt till all of current crew is hrvst'd probally in sept..high heat really slowed most of the plnts dwn to a crwl..WF is always an erly finisher and will be ready within nxt two wks

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Im burning up dr.

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shit I think I would melt in that heat.

• Like Like x 2
  16. We are sick of it. Lived out here over 30 years and never seen so much of this spiking of temps and all these Monsoons that come through. One day 10rh the next 50. My last summer out there Dr

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

17. #637 Jörmungandr, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Genuinely curious about your opinion of Rick Wakeman's best effort after Yes; sorry to cross over from Brass's thread with the query.

18. With my last couple of 2 cap trips being so intense I took a single this morning and it's a fine ride so far.
    Dropped to as needed capping since my scar isn't so annoying of late and being cleaner then I've been in years the damn caps can knock me into next week now.

Did it again yesterday and was tripping hard in the yard. Had to go inside and lay down till it all stopped spinning and flashing like a giant kaleidoscope. LMAO

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Gorn no problem at all.. i saw YES when they were touring for ""Round About''bk in the 70's at Winterland..their album was huge..the art wrk just great..all the lyrics in cyrillic lettering on the inside if you cared to read them..a very slick product..however live that nite they sounded very ''thin''..bass was just not as full and pronounced as on the album..the vocal..anderson.. were crystal clear..Wakeman's playing wit the cape and stuff was virtuoso but kinda boring..he not really my type of keys i like..i'm more a Rod Argent ( Hold Your Head Up, She's Not There) type...evidently right now there are two versions of YES touring..one is Wakeman,Anderson and the other Chris Squier this being a solution frm management co..

• Like Like x 1
  20. i'm happy to just hv abundant supply of pot..i don't nd to get that blasted..a consistent high is gd

• Like Like x 2