Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Good idea get them out there for a little while before it gets a hundred

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. To shady where we are to grow veggies. Most need full sun for at least half a day and we don't get that up the hill.
    Need more care then we are here for too.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. You ok in here Doc?

• Like Like x 1
  4. ya..i hv updated evrywhere but my own thred..lol..i'll get to it soon

• Like Like x 3
  5. Update: i've been lax on updating here..had drama going on wit the car but did the wrk myself and saved money..lots of it..also angling to buy a nu drum kit and strt gigging again..exciting times for me..meanwhile garden is doing well despite high temps..its been 141f-149f radiating off the deck..the whls on one cart the plnts sit on melted..first one so far this yr..the clones are still inside..i gave one to grw ptnr dwn in SD where the weather is much cooler and gd for tp in soil....was a scary drive as usual and i gotta do it at least twice more this yr..think oj kush will be ready in 2wks..the rest end of july? hrd to t 000_7641.JPG 000_7642.JPG 000_7643.JPG ell

• Like Like x 4
  6. Man doc would love to hear you bang on the drums.. And as always your garden is green and beautiful... Glad you were able to save money in the car!

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Update: the clones went outside two days ago..they're adapting slowly but surely..think i'm gonna do just two res's hv two in one and just the one in another..i'll use my big screen for the pair and the one currently in svc wit the oj kush..all the big uns are doing well wit the heat butt they are using lots of wtr..three wtrng a day keeps them mello..not worried about them drowning as i used a ton of perilite in the mix this time..the oj kush is being flushed and this wknd i'll hrvst..this hrvst i'm going to try a different cure/dry method..i nd to drastically slow my dry dwn as its hrsh..sampled local grwrs bud grwn in my same conditions and it was really well cured not hrsh at all..said he uses the ''copperpot method'' off of YT..looked it up essentially you cut the entire plnt whole and hang it intact for two full days in a space that you maintain the humidity at 63% using a humidifier..then you take it dwn trim it and put it in jars wit humidity guages..little unclear at that point but i will try..i'll take the lite dwn in my cab and put my humidifier in there..the cab has shwr curtain so i'll just keep it closed..also i'm going to try washing the bud before i process it 000_7660.JPG 000_7658.JPG 000_7657.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Man this hortilux bulb is bright. Can't believe i got powdery mildew growing outside in this heat and low humidity. This plant got it and ita spreading. I treated with green cleaner yesterday. Didnt do tops as hard and this is what i find this morning. See where its close to the buds and on sugar leafs?[​IMG][​IMG]

9. thass a serious reminder to do defo before my nxt foggin so i get penetration..you usin green cure? i think a ionizer would help too

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes green cleaner. Second time with pm. Can't believe i got it outside. But i learned that u got to spread the colas out and defoil more before flower. Started with stretchy plants so im not used to squatty ones

• Like Like x 1
  11. when you get it you hng it in the rm on a timer..it cn burn plnts if not careful

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dr we will talk about that. Love to see what foggings about

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. uh green cleaner is a degreaser in liquid form green cure is a powder you mix up

14. Here u go[​IMG]

15. This is $ 20.00 for 2 0z. Makes 1 to 2 gallons

16. Can spray day of harvest

17. hmmm..that it does mites too is idk..fishy..that it trades on the green cure name similarity also cheesey..PM is PM not mites..GC has alway hndled my problems..Woody swears by it..idk

• Like Like x 2
  18. Powdery Mildew runs rampant in Southern California. It's a year round problem for me so I spray Green Cure once a week every week without fail. Everybody gets it from the smallest to the largest.
    [​IMG]
    PM and Caterpillars are the only two things I have to fight. Mother nature deals with most everything else.
    BT once a week for the catties.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ty brass and Dr

• Like Like x 2
  20. Update:the clone chamber is set up to dry bud at 63%..i got a fan and humidifier in there an was able to get to about 54% humidity..i will add bukits of wtr per Stiggy's suggestion to evap and bring it up furthur..i'm going to wash the bud in h202 solution before i hng it to dry..be interestin to see how dirty the bud was..i just hvn't been happy wit my bud..i only hv a hack wit my bud...other grwrs stuff i don't get that..noticeably so..therfore i'm trying nu techniques..not new but i been resisting them..time to get on board and up to date..i defo on the whole crew this wk 000_7707.JPG 000_7706.JPG 000_7704.JPG 000_7705.JPG 000_7690.JPG

• Like Like x 4