Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. It's my hope that the time invested outdoors will eventually tighten up my indoor efforts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Papa think i heard you got a bad bk..the jugs are about 11 gals ea and close to 60lbs when wet..all are on whls otherwise i couldn't do it..i hv weak knees frm RA so 55-60lbs is my limit..looks like your outdr grw area is sandy..that would be difficult for mobility..when my grw is done i just screw the cvr on the jug and store it in the corner till needed..then i dump into mixing tray reamend it put bk in jug use it again..i get them for around $20 ea at SD drum recycling

• Like Like x 1
  3. Update: Did defo this wk as i been having strong grwth..heat is gettin up there so two a day wtrngs hv been required..clones under led are zoomming along..gonna hv to 000_7539.JPG 000_7540.JPG 000_7541.JPG bend them pretty soon

• Like Like x 2
  4. UPDATE; plnts are just about over the stretch..had to snap at cpl of necks as they were cranning to see over the rail..plnts are using lots of wtr it seems but i don't give them that much ea time..i rather hv them a little wanting than over wtr'd and drowning..nuthin worse than a drowned plnt imo..cause you did it yo self..clones are in full veg exceeding my expectations..pulled res's, insulation jckts for them..im' short one screen and cart..hrvst will give a cart and screen up..looks like i might hv to build one.. 000_7545.JPG 000_7546.JPG 000_7547.JPG 000_7548.JPG 000_7549.JPG ..costs about $12

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Im going to get a hand cart and just leave these 4 plants on the cart and that way wont have to lift them. I shouldnt have tried to squeeze a run in. I wasnt thinking about the extra hours of light

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sale at hf. Right now

I've never had my hair cut by anyone, I do it all myself. ~ Keith Richards

• Like Like x 2
  7. I know something

Sent from my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Man Doc Plants really took Off
    Some diff/since the big wind storm you had........
    VERY NICE Job Old Man..........................

• Like Like x 3
  9. Quiet you

• Like Like x 2
  10. You promised not to say anything about my pink pantys

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. finallly tp'd the cactus dwnstairs did a little weeding got lots to do to these plots 000_7553.JPG 000_7554.JPG 000_7555.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Beautification!

I've never had my hair cut by anyone, I do it all myself. ~ Keith Richards

• Like Like x 2
  13. Got the makings of an insane fruit salad going here; various tomatoes and a hot pepper have been joined by a golden zucchini, yellow watermelon, and ghost pepper. Not quite sure what I'm in for.
    IMG_20180521_122948.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. We've got Squash up along with 4 buckets of Radishes and Bell Peppers and another row of Carrots.
    Not counting the ton of Tomato plants.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. Update;Plnts are zoomin along..after discussion wit fellow local grwr..decided to strt movin soil plnts into alcove nitely around 4;30-5pm as the afternoon sun hrs increase to around a 7pm actual sunset..i roll them out around 5;30am sunrise..indrs i'm turnin the lites on for the clones at same time so they strt adapting to the sched they'll be on when they go outdrs..the oj kush should be ready nxt 7-10 days sotheres no concern about reveg like the others 000_7590.JPG 000_7591.JPG 000_7592.JPG 000_7581.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  16. If u can put a blanket or tarp over lets say before sun comes up. U will really keep from hermie and reveg. Its a pain unless u have a rack to keep it from mashing ur plants. I was going to make something maybe kind of like grow to grow does but I figured this will be the last time that I try to flower this time of year. Was totally spacing when I tried to shove another run in

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. My famous last words... never again growing in the heat of summer? Then what did i do?

The hardest button to button is your lip!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anything grow up in the hills?

• Like Like x 1
  19. i've used the alcove before for erly drk period..its pretty effective

• Like Like x 1
  20. clones are going out this wknd..sooner than planned but what mom nature wants she gets..i hear and obey mighty leader..i shall make it so

• Like Like x 3