Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Whats up Doc ? see your still busy getting at it !

2. hey Pat great to see ya..missed hearing the trial and tribulations of being a dad to a millenial..hope Florida is wrking out..think my neighbor frm hell is about to move..

3. it's been crazy past year , love it being back at the beach , the south is something I have never experienced before . We love it here , the kid moved to portland a year ago she's not happy and need a therapist but won't and yet she cannot figure out why all the rest of her world sucks . The wife talked to her monday for 4 hours , got off the phone and said she can see her moving in with us eventually , I was like um where ? were full. She will be 28 in june and thats bothering her , the youngsters are a different breed these days , everything should be " fair , equal " regardless of how hard or not they work or what experience they have this " woke fairness culture" I just don't understand

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome back Pat.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. ya..fair and equal..and who gets to decide that???? uhhh..right bk to sq one..they just can't see that..har har har! sad prt is they got all this access to data but their interpetation of it is nil..chk out on netflix Trust No One..it about a crypto currency rip off in real life..ya equal and fair..hah! thass how they got ripped for $250 million..

• Like Like x 1
  6. finished hrvst of SB..two more plnts end of mo..did clean up , reposition of plnts, cuts are rooting DSCN3908.JPG DSCN3907.JPG DSCN3909.JPG DSCN3910.JPG DSCN3911.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Finally one of the clones put on enough roots below the cube and new topside growth I moved it out and it is looking good. Banana #2. We will get out of here eventually as I have a Doctors appointment on the 5th.

BNW

8. my cuts all rooted DSCN3927.JPG DSCN3923.JPG i put them on 400ppms@5.8 and they are grwing DSCN3925.JPG entire hydro hrvst of Snow Bird..two soil plnts yet to come in bk row DSCN3928.JPG mom alien og DSCN3929.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. [​IMG]

I hate throwing out rooted clones even when they are males. I know it's a necessary part of sorting regular seeds but I still don't have to like it.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I have a feeling rooting clones here will be easier then cali , todays humidity outside is 82% lol probs just take some cuts and toss em outside and they would root

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. painted the deck and gave the gurls nu shoes DSCN3932.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Foghorn woke me up at 0300. So thick I can't see the boats I know are just 50 feet away.
    Akkkk I really am not a big fan of high humidity.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. went to HD for hole drill..hwy robbery! evry size EXCEPT 5'' came wit drill bit..for that cost $22 more.. sales weenie blurted ''you don't hv one!!?'' had to point out to him it was he who did not have one..got $10 discount for that..i'll return them tomorrow DSCN3940.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. got all installed and runnin nice DSCN3944.JPG DSCN3941.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. the window for this pair is between the 15th-30th for hrvst DSCN3947.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. after them sometime in late may these Aliens hopefully are ready to hrvst DSCN3946.JPG DSCN3945.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. hrvst'd the last two soil SB's..clones impatient to get outside and take their place...ordered a used BL hnd held meter to make things easier to ph..cleaned the res insulation of oxidation and painted the tops DSCN3978.JPG DSCN3980.JPG DSCN3981.JPG DSCN3979.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Got the call yesterday to come and get more surplus clones in Huntington Beach so I'll head down that way in a couple of hours. Need to drive to the San Gabriel valley and investigate a leaking faucet later this afternoon. Likely overnight up there. I need to drive the free candy van as it has a load of "Stuff" destined for that house. Ehhhhhhh next time. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  19. Clone Rescue.jpg

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. clones been outside a little longer than a wk DSCN4021.JPG indr got a screen DSCN4020.JPG two more wks for the three frm seed Alien OG's DSCN4019.JPG DSCN4018.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2