Dr Martens appreciation thread! Haters can go wear their astroturfs!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Thewastedyouth, Mar 22, 2012.

1. i really want some now, but sheesh are they expensive..what do you guys pay and buy them from? what does eyelets mean?

2. Between 90-150 cdn for 8 holes sometimes at Aldos but for the most part its where I see them and if I need them. Can't say for the U.S.You can get them on Amazon and Ebay as well.

They last a long time, I still have my first pair that are about 20 yrs old, still functional and comfy as hell. I have several pairs varying in size/eyelets and styles.

Eyelets means lace holes going up 1 side.

3. I'm repping black docs with yellow laces atm.

4. They are expensive, but they will probably last most of your life so really, the price isnt bad.

Also, youll never need to buy a pair of wellies for a festival again!

got mine for £90 sterling.

5. back in the 90s I had a pair of Crazy Horses, haven't owned a pair since. They'll always be a classic well made boot though ;)

[​IMG]

6. i have , one pair i bought just black with black lace and ones i got now are red with yellow lace and i just bought high top steel toe docs , i only wear them :p

7. Red Docs, red laces.
    Love em'.

8. I had a pair of Doc Marten hikers for the longest time, they were really comfortable... As of late, I've been wearing cowboy boots instead.

9. [quote name='"Weaselhead"']Red Docs, red laces.
    Love em'.[/quote]

Red laces?

10. Black doc red laces!! Fuck yellow laces.

11. anyone interested in buying a pair of size 11 10 eyes? only worn out of the house once and for like 30 min. not even broken in yet. i need some weed money and they're just sitting around in the way. willing to negotiate price.

this isnt a photo of my pair (no good camera) but this is the pair. dr martens 1919 steel toe. still have the original box
    [​IMG]