Dr Martens appreciation thread! Haters can go wear their astroturfs!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Thewastedyouth, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Got some original black and yellow Doc's. They hurt my feet like a bitch before I broke them in. Always rock em though.

2. I've never seen them before, kinda look like old man boots. I would wear them tho but out of my price range.

3. shiiiiiiiiiiit i haven't worn my docs in YEARS. black and yellow, 14 eyelets, used to wear them all the time. now i'm curious as to if they're still kickin', i'm gonna have a look around.

4. I have 10 eyed docs polished real nice, i dont wear them as much as i used to.

5. Damn I would NEVER wear those.

6. Somebody should post a pic of themselves wearing them i can't picture these shoes on anybody besides those chicks that wear them..how da Fuk are you suppose to rock these

7. I do these.

[​IMG]

8. #10 stevizzy, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    I'll take my comfortable gay sneakers anyday over a ugly boot that looks uncomfortable as hell. Enjoy those heavy, uncomfortable, hot sweaty boots. You'll look like a REAL MAN and they go well with a Hard Hat too.

9. Actually idk it may be just me i dont really wear them anymore but after you break them in there pretty comfy not as shoes but still comfy.

10. I have a pair of red Doc Martens.

So damn reliable.

Looks can obviously be deceiving 'cause they're extremely comfortable boots.

Haters gonna hate.

11. I rock a pair of Doc martin shoes, very reliable had them for 3 years and they are still going strong.

12. I don't have any boots, but I do have a couple pairs of Doc sandals and a pair of shoes.

They're heavy as fuck, but they last forever. I've had all of them for 10-12 years and I'm sure they'll last for many more.

13. They're nice but they look like they're something a military man would wear.

14. [​IMG]

How about these? :p

15. Military fashion is pretty big nowadays, i much prefer my docs to generic 'military boots' you can get from all saints

16. I see the level of craftsmanship in em, they're definitely worth bein proud of. They look like good motorcycle boots, got a real tough look to them.

17. #20 SHARPSkins, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    had to bump this thread...

docs are awesome..all around lol. wear'em till the day i die
    10 eyelets preferred, nothing lower than 8 and nothing higher than 10....if you ask me anything bigger than that is a fetish boot lol.