Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Discussion in 'General' started by Foop, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Joss Whedon's new project. And if you don't know who Joss Whedon is, then you have not lived. The man is the greatest writing mind in the business these days. The man behind Buffy, Angel and of course Firefly/Serenity.

This little project of his is about the blog that a super villain keeps. Played by Neil Patrick Harris, Dr. Horrible is a man dreaming to join the echelon of the evil villain organization, the Evil League of Evil. The only problem is that Dr. Evil is too kind and caring to be evil.

Then you have his arch nemesis Captain Hammer. The super hero who always seems to put a hamper on Dr. Horrible's plans. Played by the amazing Nathan Fillion (why is he not a huge actor?). And then of course you have the love interest.

Check out the first act that was released yesterday here:

http://www.drhorrible.com/

Act II is being released tomorrow and the 3rd is two days after that.

This is truly a hilarious take on an age old genre and should be seen.

2. Huge fan of Firefly/Serenity

Thats was interesting. I'm not a big fan of all the singing but it was pretty funny. looking forward to the next parts. Thanks for posting

3. All parts are up now, and you only have until a few days before they become unavailable.

4. I think it's god damn hilarious. Awesome concept, really well executed, and the singing also isn't half bad.

The bad horse song is hilarious.

I wish I was a thoroughbread of sin.

The love interest played by Felicia Day was also in "The Guild", anyone that's a fan of MMO's should check that out as well, it's on Youtube, and it's awesome :D

5. Yea..I would love a new season of firefly..of course that will never happen

theres no place id rather be, since ive found serenity