Dr. Grinspoon? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StinkBomb, Feb 19, 2011.

1. I'm growing three Dr. Grinspoon plants from femmed seed (Barney's Farm). I got a ten pack, but wanted to see how they did before I planted them all.

I have three different phenotypes, though not that different. All are sprawling, fast growing Sativa plants, but the bud structure is different on all three.

One plant has buds forming that look just like the "beads" shown in the description on Attitude Seed Bank's page. On the other end of the spectrum, I have buds that look much more like a bud. Still airy and loose, but much more massive than the first example. The third plant looks like a mix of the two. Not bead like as with the first pheno, but not as well formed buds as the third.

Anyone grown this strain indoors? Have pics of how the buds turned out? I'll post pics of what I have going on.

2. hey man thanks for the update.plz post pic if u can.
    ill bet these would make interesting crosses :D

3. I've always Been interested in that one, can you please show some pics I've never seen anything on it.

4. Tuning in because I'd eventually like to grow this as well..:smoke: Only info I know so far is she takes a long time to flower..