Dr.Grinspoon 2000w LST/Top

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Would be interesteing indeed. I my self create my own Feminized seeds as well as Cross breeding from time to time with strains i feel were good for my needs, so when i get this strain figured out ill most likely pick something along the lines of a White widow (Have some nice pheno seeds) or a Northernlights (Also excellent pheno). This current strain of Godbud im growing stretches a bit more then i like but it might change when i get them under the 2000w.

2. [quote name='"Unhinged"']

Would be interesteing indeed. I my self create my own Feminized seeds as well as Cross breeding from time to time with strains i feel were good for my needs, so when i get this strain figured out ill most likely pick something along the lines of a White widow (Have some nice pheno seeds) or a Northernlights (Also excellent pheno). This current strain of Godbud im growing stretches a bit more then i like but it might change when i get them under the 2000w.[/quote]

Gotcha. Well glad were at least on the same page! Lol if you ever finish a nice stable dr.widow or dr.lights i'll be happy to get a seed or two from ya :p

3. LOL will do :)

4. If you are just giving them out, I'll take some too Hinge!

5. Lol when and If I get one. Might take awhile :)

6. [quote name='"Unhinged"']

Would be interesteing indeed. I my self create my own Feminized seeds as well as Cross breeding from time to time with strains i feel were good for my needs, so when i get this strain figured out ill most likely pick something along the lines of a White widow (Have some nice pheno seeds) or a Northernlights (Also excellent pheno). This current strain of Godbud im growing stretches a bit more then i like but it might change when i get them under the 2000w.[/quote]

Just stoppin in :) was wonderin how you make your fem. seeds I have the colloidal silver water I think it's called? Put those pics up finally to :) lookin good broman

7. [quote name='"Unhinged"']

Lol when and If I get one. Might take awhile :)[/quote]

Lol I've got nothing but time ::smoke::

8. [quote name='"virgingrow"']

Just stoppin in :) was wonderin how you make your fem. seeds I have the colloidal silver water I think it's called? Put those pics up finally to :) lookin good broman[/quote]

I believe you put it in a spray bottle and spray your buds down as they're flowering. Not sure how often. But you won't be able to smoke it!!! So be sure to have ur bud separate.

9. What just like a foliar feed or more? Oh it's gonna be done legit, if I get beans they all get back crossed and so forth no phenos from this guy lookin to fem my power kush and vanilluna:)

10. [quote name='"virgingrow"']What just like a foliar feed or more? Oh it's gonna be done legit, if I get beans they all get back crossed and so forth no phenos from this guy lookin to fem my power kush and vanilluna:)[/quote]

Yup. Just foliar. That cross sounds sexy!

11. It will be. I have no beans from either so this is why I ask my dudes just throw me strains and I have 100% to many lol pickin a few good ones to fem and run a while thanks for the input ..... Do you know a bit about the process?

12. [quote name='"virgingrow"']It will be. I have no beans from either so this is why I ask my dudes just throw me strains and I have 100% to many lol pickin a few good ones to fem and run a while thanks for the input ..... Do you know a bit about the process?[/quote]

I found a link for ya. Should be everything you need. ;)

http://www. 420magazine. com/forums/journals-progress/155554-producing-feminized-seeds-using-colloidal-silver. html

There are three spaces in the URL. After www, before html, and before com

13. for sure thanks man + rep

14. [quote name='"virgingrow"']for sure thanks man + rep[/quote]

No problem buddy. Anything to help. Hope you make tons of sexy beans

15. I've used a few methods in the past but I've found that the silver spray works the best. One method I've used is a process called light poisoning. For the first three weeks of 12/12 During the night cycle, you interrupt it half way through buy turning on he lights. 12 hrs of light, 5.5hrs of dark, 1hr of light and finally 5.5hrs of dark. This is repeated everyday for 3weeks. Basically it forces the plant to herm thus creating all female seeds once it self pollinates.

The second is the sliver, but that was already explained earlier. I find that light poisoning sometimes creates seeds that are herm's thus making it unstable and very frustrating... Trust me lol but you do get a decent amount of none good pheno seeds, just have to grow A LOT of seeds at one time... But that takes up a lot of space.

2-2.5 weeks till I clear my flower room and change my set up drastically to suit my Scrog and two separate res's for two totally different strains. Honestly can't wait to get this g13 out I've had nothing but problems this grow with my current setup... I haven't wrote 90% of the bs I've had lately with the storms and shit... Frustrating at a whole new level lol so this time I'm going to get it right for the first time.

Thanks for stoping by.

16. I wanna know its yield from what kinda size u had iy n how long veg n high i wanma grow this ur a g loll nuff light u got there : )

17. [quote name='"thatguy69420"']I wanna know its yield from what kinda size u had iy n how long veg n high i wanma grow this ur a g loll nuff light u got there : )[/quote]

Haha nah I think he could use about 2k more. Lol

18. Actually my room holds three 1000w lights. For my giant veggie varietys such as a giant tropic cabbage i use all three lights. For this grow I've decided to only use 2k because I don't need a massive footprint.

19. [quote name='"Unhinged"']Actually my room holds three 1000w lights. For my giant veggie varietys such as a giant tropic cabbage i use all three lights. For this grow I've decided to only use 2k because I don't need a massive footprint.[/quote]

Haha here I am being sarcastic lol. That's great dude.

20. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

Haha here I am being sarcastic lol. That's great dude.[/quote]

For the last 5 or so years I've been "practicing" on or more or less trying to perfect a growing system for a record breaking giant tropical cabbage. The record holders cabbage made over 300 servings of cabbage soup and it was grown outdoors in very fertile soil, and stationary. I've one upped this (I think) by building a spinning hydroponic fogger system which I hope to have finished by the spring. We'll see tho what happens or if it will even work.