Dr greenthumbs seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by timbit17, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Im looking at getting some seeds off Dr Greenthumb www.drgreenthumb.com. Has anyone grew smoked his strains, almost all of them are stronger than white widow and ak47. Can anyone verify this and any info would be great.

2. i "highly" recommend the good dr. i have his niagra, grenadine, endless sky, golden haze strains. a friend of mine does some breeding, nothing fancy. he's given me several batches. i've grown out the grenadine and niagra. as a mmatter of fact, that was my first grow. both were fairly easy to grow. of the two, the grenadine was best. i didn't flush it and it (both) was very smooth. some of the best smoke i've ever tasted and a quality high. i've ordered a few times and never had any problems. when you call to order, you talk to the doctor. a very nice guy. some of his strains are a little pricey, but there are a few moderately priced strains. if you have the dough, get the grenadine or the endless sky. i haven't grown out the endless sky yet. i've read a couple peoples posts at other sites saying it is the most potent weed they've ever smoked.

3. Thanks man they look real good, how are the yeilds of those strains, im using hydroponics and 1000w hps in a 4x4 space. any more info would be great. Ive had niagra it was good high but the guy quick dryed it and sold it fast he also harvested early but the shit was still good a little harsh but good.

4. grenadine yields well. your set-up sounds close to what mine was like. i hope your hood is vented. mine wasn't then and i battled with high temps. this was my first grow. from six plants i almost got a pound. i would have gotten over a pound if i didn't harvest too soon. the grenadine is a medium feeder. try and keep your ph around 5.8. she can take a lot of light too. if you get any bleaching (i got a bit)just back off a few inches. grenadine also responds well to lst and trimming. just don't trim too much at the same time. if i can remember anything else i'll let you know.

5. thanks again I was planing on putting 16+ plants on the table 10 Of doc's seeds and some NL then cloning of the good females. i just have a batwing reflector but I have a 800cfm fan that i am hooking up to draw away the heat. Im also going to try to FIM them how many times can I fim a plant any more help would be amazing thanks again.