Dr. GreenThumb or B.C Bud Depot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by dannonkush, Oct 24, 2007.

1. I am about to order some seeds, I have narrowed down the two websites to B.C Bud Depot and Dr. GreenThumb. Dr. Greenthumb is more expensive but has a lot of strains unique to him that look gorgeous. B.C Bud depot is very cheap, but I have read mixed reviews. Anyone use either of these with positive success? I am more partial to sending my money to Canada rather then to Spain where B.C bud depot is located. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

http://www.drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm

[SIZE=-1]www.bcbudonline.com[/SIZE]

2. i generally avoid canada. i've heard a few random comments about it being less safe and alot of canadian banks don't want to do biz in the US anyways after the US illegally invaded canada to arrest seedbank owner marc emmory.

i've done all of my biz through the UK... drchronic & seedboutique (gypsy).

i'd buy from spain before canada myself. why would you have an issue with spain? can't stand spanish? are you a native american still pissed with columbus & the conquistadors or is it just because spain is so far away?

the UK ships it's beans in under a week so far in my experience with CC ordering.

3. :cool:
    Dude check this out
    Always get two strains!

Seedsman.com is giving out a free pack of Durban Skunk with every order over 35 GBP This is a good deal for me. Also they have gaurenteed shipping if you select worldwide signed for as your shipping method. This site is the best! and of course you can also get a discount with a discount code! They have the best prices as well, might want to get a caculator they are based in UK and use GBP but ship to Canada in 5 days! (thats worldwide signed for, comes from your regular mailman)

4. Last year I got the Kashmiri Resin Factory from Dr Greenthumb. The beans arrived within 10 days after ordering over the phone. Good stoney smoke though looking back now I wish I would have gotten the Endless Sky. Good luck with your choice.

5. I agree with above poster. canada is not a good idea. not risky but your much better dealing with UK seedbanks. I would be willing to bet after Marc Emery the US DEA is keeping an eye on canadian seed banks. Dr. Chronic is a safe one in my yankee opinion.

6. this is why we need a rating system