Dr greenthumb, cali connection and medicann seeds

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by tonybaloni, May 13, 2013.

1. Alright here goes nothing first real thread have been a member for years but that doesn't matter.

Strains

Dr greenthumbs chemdawg g13 three fem seeds
    Cali connections tahoe og kush pack of 10 regs
    Medicanns seeds kush fromage/og kush x uk cheese

Soil mixture
    Perlite
    Peat moss
    Mushroom compost
    Worm castings

5gal grow bags

Nutrients
    Dr earths line of soil amdments

Started February 22

Tahoe og kush goes 10 through 6 top and side shots

Attached Files:

2. image.jpg Sorry I am an idiot here is the pics
    Tahoe og #10
    Tahoe og #9
    Tahoe og#8

3. I can't figure out how to post more than one pic at a time any help I would appreciate it thanks

4. Chemdawg g13

Attached Files:

5. #5 tonybaloni, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
    Kush fromage well at least one of each sorry bout that but still can't figure it out, nobody interested in these strains, I know there is a lot of hype with the cc gear going herm well see as of right now iam 98% sure I have 7 females and males from what signs that have shown

Attached Files:

6. Subbed :D

Nice lineup dude, Tahoe is one of CC's best strains... I got the clone only Tahoe, and its better than theirs (from what I've sampled anyways) but theirs is still very nice. :hello:

I don't know much about this new layout, hope you can figure it out soon tony

7. Yea I will soon maybe try here In a sec, right if you have any pics of it throw it up would love to see it thanks man

8. My bad dude. My computer froze... New Grasscity sucks :( I think I'm about done posting pictures here... I tried photobucket but it made my computer froze and put me in so much stress my Pain started getting a lot worse.

Can't be having more stress than I already deal with in my daily life... Since the update this website is pretty much crap now... I can't upload shit here... :( My old photos are fucking gone.

Here's some pics of the Tahoe OG Kush in late flower I uploaded through a photo sharing website.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not a trace of Afghani #1 in the taste or smell... The Cali Connections Tahoe OG I tried had a distinct Hashy/Sandalwood thing going on with it inside of the powerful OG Kush taste.

Other than that, the differences were: The high, CC's Tahoe was better night time medicine, where as the clone only is good for any time of the day besides night time... CC's gear gets the Indica feel to it from the use of Afghani #1, which is a stupid move IMHO.

I took a 4 day break from cannabis and I tried some of my Tahoe and it made me have a panic attack, its too strong if you aren't an every day user, one hit is the limit. I took two and was freaking out man, my legs felt like Jello :eek:

Try Tinypic, Photobucket is what made my computer freeze/crash its way too intergrated with failbook and twatter.

9. Awesome thanks man pumped, what do you think is better for finding a good pheno the regs or the fems?

10. I would have to say regs, just because of the stability aspect. You'll get good phenos in fems to but they're more prone to Hermie when they get stressed. :( So all in all, more keepers are found in regular seed stock than fems...

Because nobody likes seeded cannabis, the smartest way to find a keeper is to double down on regs and pop twice as many as you would with fems.

Regs are still prone to Herm, depends on the breed. Just a lot less likely to happen with reg female than a fem'd female. :wave:

11. How did that Kush Fromage from medicann seeds  turn out... did you get the auto ? They its supposed to be only 45 days 

12. I haven't used Dr. Greenthumb seeds before.  But I really would like to grow some Endless Sky, which he has the seeds for.  But before I drop $225/10 seeds, I would like to know your opinion of him as a breeder.  thanks.  Btw... how did the Chemdawg G13 turn out?

13. Sorry ,about the delay guys this who.e update really messed things up and I finally able to get back on here,
    Exclusice314- no I got the normal one its 16 days into flower right now, this strain is super squat and hardy

Argh a- well like the fromage its 16 days into flower but ill tell you what I've never grown a pheno of the chem g13 it has so much vigor and exploded in the first 2 weeks, I've heard his endless sky is shit because he lost his mother but I would definitely suggest any of his elite strains if you are willing to drop the cash, I got 3 beans for 75 bucks

14. I heard this too (about the ES loosing his mom).  I contacted Dr. Greenthumb and enquired about it and in his email back he said that he has since bred the Grenadine completely out and reverted the genetics to a pure Iranian Indica.  He assured me the plant is still an awesome yielder and great potency but most ppl don't know how to grow it.  For one it is extremely Nute sensitive and can go through a complete veg cycle with no added Nitrogen...in flowering fert only once or twice with 1/4 strength nutes...I can see how ppl might screw it up.  I went ahead and order 10 regular (non-feminized) seeds.  I'll do a grow journal when they get here.  Currently got Big Bang, Pineapple chunk, and Amnesia Haze all with about a month left in bloom (the haze maybe 5-6 weeks)  

15. Yea def not for me that's just way iam in no need to grow a strain that is that touchy, and not the complete true strain too bothers me but you never know def be keepin an eye on it.

16. How did the Kush Fromage turn out?  I'm running a couple of the autos right now.  Day 35 starting the flush.  Should be ready around day 45-50.

17. I got Cali connection Girl Scout cookies growing outside. She's a beast and lives the sun. Gonna try to sacrifice a few branches to make feminized seeds of my own. Also making seeds from Skywalker, cheese, Mk ultra, la woman and mango. La woman produces some if the largest leaves I have personally seen. I'm also gonna cross a few strains to see what I can make.