DR EARTH outdoor plan???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SkysDaLimit420, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hello, i am currently planning a guerrilla grow. I have access to the full line up of dr earth organic soil and fertilizers. I'm thinking of ammending my local soil with some of this for a guerrilla grow.

Which soil and ferts should i mix and at what ratio??

thanks

Organic Soils | Doctor Earth

Organic Fertilizers | Doctor Earth

2. What's your native soil like? You may want to go 50/50 and add dr earth amendments like kelp and alfalfa meal and bat guano. Also, add some earthworm castings if you can.

3. ok thanks i will try this.

4. Google search 'super soil recipe' and you'll get some of the best MJ mixtures you can make

5. im not trying to "make" soil.

im trying to buy it as ive gotten the full lineup of dr earths soil /ferts nearby.

6. Dr Earths POTting soil is some of the best bagged soil you can buy, however it's usually really expensive. I'm talking makes-ffof-look-cheap kinda of expensive. The owner of dr earth made a full feeding plan for cannibis, and it can be found on google. Keep in mind the guy makes money off selling products, so it's probably a little biased as far as if a certain product is essential or not.