Dr. Earth liquid fert homegrown potting soil advice???

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by JustKickenIt420, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Hey everybody. I just started my first seed. Everything is going well so far, i purchased Dr. Earths home grown premium soil in a purple bag for 15 bucks at my local hardware store . The guy there suggested it. Seedling sprouted and has been growing for 3 days. I also picked up some Dr. Earth liquid fertilizers. The NPK ratio for the flowering fert is: 2-7-2 and the veg one is : 7-2-2 . I did my research after taking it home and these numbers look unusual. Any suggestions/ imput/ advice , etc?
    Thanks,
    Jay
    P.S. the soil mix ingrediants are: bat guano, worm castings, kelp meal & concentrated seaweed extract. Aloe vera & yucca extract. With some promoisture hydrate idk what that shit is lol. There is also probiotic soil microbes and mycorrhizae . I have no idea what most of that shit is. Is it good stuff??? Let me kno!

2. I'm sure it will work out just fine for you.

Most folks here in the organics don't bother with bottles but that organic crowd is kinda weird anyhow. I say run with it and you'll be just fine. Follow te directions on the bottles. Feed your plants when it looks like they want food - if they're green and healthy then only use it sparingly. You won't need to use anything but the soil for the first month or so.

J

3. 7 - 2 - 2 and 2-7-2 look perfect to me. More N for vegetative state, more P for flowering. It will work just brilliant.