Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dr. Dr.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 09colettanc, May 5, 2008.

1. Two of my friends, who are twins, cant smoke weed cause they say it burns the shit out of their throat every time to the point where it hurts them to much to smoke. they say its fine when they use a volcano and they like smokin cigars so idk.

If anyone has heard of anything like that tell me what ya know.

Just tryin to smoke with all my friends ya know

2. If somebody doesn't wanna smoke, don't make them. Cigar smoke isn't inhaled, and vaporizers are practically hot air.

Some people don't like smoking, and I can't blame them. Smoking of any sort, including weed, is awful for you (not the weed, the actual smoke). If they want to preserve their lungs, let them.

But, they might just let the smoke linger in their throat too long. If they want to try again, have them inhale the smoke, then sharply inhale a gust of air to push the smoke down into their lungs. Should do the trick.

3. You posted this elsewhere and are going to get the same response here.

They are new to inhaling smoke, so it burns their throat. Eventually they will either be able to deal with the smoke, or it won't hurt. They need to suck it up and do like everyone else does who is new to smoking and deal

4. Yeah I agree with the person above. No reason to double post. But next time they wanna smoke, have them bring a very chilled drink, ice cubes and shit in it, and have them take sips/gulps when their throat starts to hurt.

5. I second that.

6. sounds like a couple a pussies. make a gravity bong...

7. Make a bong with *ice* cold water.

8. yup, can't tell you how many times i have tried to explain that to a newbie girl smoker...sigh...
    :smoking:

9. Sorry bout the double post, tis my first one... thought it wasnt working...

Thanks for the advice

I agree with the pussy comment