Dr Diddles first ever PC grow - AK48 - Please read!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Dr Diddle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Sub'd, will definetely like to see what your setup can do. She's looking real good, if the leaf's start curling upwards, bring the pot down a bit, it's heat stress. I had the same problem with my seedlings. It's all a great learning experience. Good luck. :D

2. Covering the stem up higher will cause the plant to shoot roots out of the covered part. It also covers some of the stretch. You may not need to do it now but certainly when you transplant you should bury the thing almost to the leaves. Always good to keep it as short as possible in a pc case.

3. Been away for 2 days. Watered the seedling a good amount before leaving. Got back to find her progressing nicely.

When should I start using nutes?

Thanks all,
    DD

Edit: also, the brown spot visible was where I scratched the leaf with my fingernail while trying to remove seed casing leftovers.

Attached Files:

4. Just read the course nutrients should be started when the plant has 4 or 5 sets of leaves - is this correct?

5. Bump for ya my friend. I'd like to know as well!:D

6. Until then, here are some images from my camera (since I usually update from iphone).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Nothing?

Ah well. Pic update.

Attached Files:

8. Are these preflowers?

[​IMG]

9. sounds a little early for flowers.

10. Looks good so far Dr :D What are your plans for training?

11. #72 Dr Diddle, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Okay Rock, thankyou for the help. When do preflowers tend to show (if you know!)

Here is a useful diagram i came across that I intend to follow along the lines of!

[​IMG]

Aaaaand here is a picture from today.

[​IMG]

12. so funny im trying to do that same thing with LST too ill post pictures of mine tomorrow, its my first grow and im really bad at it haha. had some heat stress in my box which didnt help at all and some PH problems which have stunted the plants growth somewhat but my plant is super compact which is perfect for the space

13. update for today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Nice, it's coming along. You should do more pics of the plant in the whole pc assembly

15. Here you go

Attached Files:

16. Update just from phone.

Attached Files:

17. Fourth set of leaves have come through. Started course of nutrients. I guess i'll water them with nutrients once every sunday (don't think the nutes i got are supposed to be used more than that).

Going to top the fifth set of leaves when they appear. Does this sound like a good idea?

18. Only issue so far is this leaf that I only noticed just now. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

19. I wanna say about 2 weeks after you switch the lights but don't quote me:rolleyes: