Dr Diddles first ever PC grow - AK48 - Please read!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Dr Diddle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. and your mom is freakin out bout that shit haha my mom freaked out about it when i was 14 found a half in my back pack

2. [​IMG]

3. [quote name='"Dr Diddle"']

[/quote]

Lol this pic makes me laugh every time I see it

4. lol, @blaze i never said my mum freaks out about anything... i have my own place, my mum has no idea what i do here...

it's dr. diddles mum who freaked out... lol

5. Yea' Kaz - i believe the plastic gangster was talking to me

6. Hiya Dr. I really like the hammock idea man! Sorry to hear about our mom situation. Be honest about everything and she will be fine, she loves ya & will forgive you.

Just to comment on the MH / HPS. I'm building a new cabinet for my next grow and have been doing a lot of research on lighting. I'm actually looking to use CFL for Veg, and then HPS for Flower.

If you need to conserve money you can do HPS thru the whole grow, there are some nice journals on here doing that.

Any increase in the lumens your putting out will be an increase in what you have now, so don't stress too much over the lighting.

I spent a bunch of time going back and forth on what I wanted to do, 150HPS vs 250HPS. I've decided to start on 150watt HPS and CFL for Veg. Mostly cause it is less heat, and I can always step up later. But the main reason is 150HPS WILL produce better than my 96watt current system as it will put out WAY more lumens.

Just my 2 cents friend. :D

How are the buds coming on drying?

7. Thankyou for the advice regarding lighting. Next time will be much better prepared.

I have sorted out everything with my mum. She's accepted the whole thing, and seems fine about it after getting over that initial shock.

The buds dried very well and they have been curing ina kilner jar for a few days so far. The smell wasn't very strong to start with (until I got the resins on my fingers) but the curing process seems to be bringing the odor through a bit. Not too skunky or anything, but more an earthy odor... But hey, the small sample i took from an uncured popcorn was great!

I'll post some pics up soon of the buds :)

8. Diddle,

Finally got around to making them, shit they're good! Shudda got more brownie mixture though!

Attached Files:

9. Wow what are those quicktree? And how do you make em?

10. read this whole thread Dr. .. but im kinda sad to see that you just have 7g's off the plant.. from what i've read.. the grow was good man but subbing this just in case you get the official weight on them nugz... i'll stay intuned:smoke: