Dr Diddles first ever PC grow - AK48 - Please read!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Dr Diddle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. "100G light brown sugar
    160G self raising flour
    125G softened butter
    2 TBSP golden syrup (optional)
    1 TBSP vanilla extract (optional)
    150G smashed chocolate bar (or a bag of chocolate chips - whatever you want!)"

That's measured in grams? You must not be from the USA. I don't even measure my weed in grams. I go by inches.

Looks good. Very neat PC stealth box.

2. Wait.. what?

3. [quote name='"Beninator"']

Wait.. what?[/quote]

A joke lol. I'm still laughing at this hah! :p

4. Damn Diddle, why did I have to check you last post when I'm starving! The plants are looking good though.

Came across these tasty looking babies the other day too.

Just started a PC grow too, feel free to pop by. Link in sig.

5. well I've learned a bit so +rep for you if that's how things are done here. All in all you have done a fantastic job Dr.Diddle and I was wondering is ak48 an auto or photo-period strain? i missed that.

6. Yea I came across them on StumbleUpon the other day, they look wickedly good! going to have to try make them soon, I'll let you know how i get on!

7. I am using Nirvana AK48 Regular seeds, so they are a photoperiod.
    I just did a quick google and found a company called Sagarmantha selling AK48 auto fems. I've not heard of Sagarmantha before, but I'm not entirely clued up on the companies of the "seed scene". The Nirvana AK48 seeds were literally the cheapest ones I could get, and I just got lucky she was a girl!

Ahhhh I've not used Stumble in yonks - gonna install it now actually. Used to waste so much time at work with it!
    Do it man - get some pictures up when you do it!!

:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

8. #209 Dr Diddle, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Here is an image update.
    Getting real crystal-covered now... the pics don't do the buds justice... much more crystal covered in person.

the smell is also getting nice and strong now.

10-15 days til harvest (ish). The buds may not be very dense due to the low wattage compared to pro setups, but hell I think they're gonna smoke just fine!

Peace :smoke::smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Looks great and it's all free and all grown by you. Be very proud :)

10. I can't wait!!!

11. #212 Timon55430, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    warning: no threadjacking.... GH

12. [quote name='"Timon55430"']hey guys just to let you know that i am making compleat hydro system that includes everything except lights the system comes with nutes and med to put in the cups all you need is light all for 200.00 us funds[/quote]

Pretty sure you can't do that here. Yup.

13. dont know where is here

14. Man one of the most impressive first pc grow I've seen!

15. Had a chill night smoking up, hiding from trick or treaters (serious buzz kill hahaha) and make a new sig/avatar :)
    Hope you're all good out there, GC

16. Great work Doc. you inspired me to start my own grow box. Can't wait to see what you yield from it, looks amazing.

17. #219 Dr Diddle, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Thanks man - I hope all goes to plan and you succeed

I don't think it'll be a hell of a lot, but I don't mind... this is just an experiment, really!
    6-10G dry would be awesome!

Edit: just noticed hit +10k thread views! Awesome :)

18. Where does it show how many thread views?