Dr Diddles first ever PC grow - AK48 - Please read!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Dr Diddle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. lookin awesome mate,
    what mix are you using for the soil?

2. #182 Dr Diddle, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    $2.50 multipurpose compost from an unknown manufacturer hahaha!!

Take that, fox farm fanboys! :D

3. True inspiration from this thread! Even though it's your first grow she is oh so pretty. You are one lucky man!

4. [quote name='"virusoflife"']True inspiration from this thread! Even though it's your first grow she is oh so pretty. You are one lucky man![/quote]

True indeed. Every update he puts out I'm impressed! Good work!

5. Ill be watching this due to the fact I am getting a pc grow together myself! =) great lst I hope to do the same with a bigger case and a water resivior keep up the good work
    hope to see a nice harvest =)

6. nice looking good yo. how many weeks since you flipped soon those babys will be packing on the trichs like no tommrow. :smoke::bongin:

7. [quote name='"msad420"']nice looking good yo. how many weeks since you flipped soon those babys will be packing on the trichs like no tommrow. :smoke::bongin:[/quote]

5 weeks today man - pics tomorrow

8. This is excellent. Can you teach me to LST like this?

9. Look at page 8 man - there are some pictures of the LST on there.

10. Quick update from iphone as ive not had chance to get some proper photos

Attached Files:

11. Looking good Dr.!

12. How are them buds bro?

13. #193 Dr Diddle, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    They're right here bro!

Not got much to write guys - growth is noticable when I look at the weekly photos. Can smell the buds when you open the box although it is very subtle. The longer it's not smelly, the better to be honest!

Lots of pictures today!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Loaded one up yeaaaahhhh

Attached Files:

15. :(Jealous:(

16. So the DIY filter working good for ya. Any other thing ya doing for smell?

17. This is a cool little microgrow! Been following since the beginning. Seems like you have more space in there though, wonder if it'll stretch any more

18. I have got an ONA gel tub thing ready to rock as soon as the smell is noticeable... I'm hoping that will suffice as I can't smell a thing in the room so far!!

It is still growing, but not very much. I sometimes have re-tie it down in multiple locations... but nothing drastic. Hell, I got the room if it does expand a lot though! (It shouldn't really, as the buds are taking all the energy rather than the stems/leaves like during veg stage)

P.S grow is looking sick Chiro... what a massive difference a proper setup makes! Think I'ma get a HPS next time.

19. Day 43 of flowering. Arohnd 3 weeks left i think? Is that right?

Anyway quick pics from phone

Attached Files:

20. Some pictures from my proper camera. Starting to smell real skunky in the box ... still no smell in the room though!

The buds are getting much more crystal-heavy although it can't really be seen on the images (the images on which I used the flash show the crystals off a bit more)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Made these bad boys to combat munchies!!!

[​IMG]

Ingredients:

100G light brown sugar
    160G self raising flour
    125G softened butter
    2 TBSP golden syrup (optional)
    1 TBSP vanilla extract (optional)
    150G smashed chocolate bar (or a bag of chocolate chips - whatever you want!)

Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
    Whisk together sugar and butter until smooth
    Add chocolate, vanilla and syrup and mix together
    Add half the flour and mix until the texture is consistent
    Add the remaining half of the flour and mix again

Here is the key to the texture... You want the dough to be real sticky instead of... well... doughy.
    If the dough doesn't stick to your fingers add another 25G of softened butter and re-mix.
    Continue doing that until the mixture is sticky.

Get a handful of the mixture, form it into a ball and place onto a greased tray. Do NOT squash it down. Leave them in the oven for 10 minutes ONLY (until the edges are ever so slightly brown)

This recipe is the first one I've used that has the cookies chewy in the middle every single time.

I don't know why i wrote that up. I'm pretty high.