Dr. Chronics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TexarkanaTim, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I am looking to buy some lowryder seeds from the Dr. I wanted to mail in the order with a money order instead of giving a credit card number. After looking at the printable order form, it looks a little sketchy to me. Has anyone sent in an order using this form, and is it safe?

2. you don't even need to send in a form you can just submit your order online he'll send you the total send it in with your order # and details addy etc., as far as safe well the only 2 things that could happen is customs find them, or the money order gets lost or your seeds get lost in the mail, or in the zone as he once put it:rolleyes:

3. go to sannieshop.com 29 dollars for 10 lowryder seeds can't beat it

4. that site doesn't even work right now.

5. #6 vincent47, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    oh I googled it that's why don't know why that would be though.

6. just put in an order to the doc using an american express giftcard bought with cash. no order form there or tracing the card back to me.

7. is this a legit site to buy from even if from the states?

8. I just sent in an order from the states by mail, so now all I can do is wait and see........I will let u know what happens.

9. That's what I did. I Got confirmation on the 26th and they mailed today.

10. Got them either Wednesday or yesterday as we had a friend picking up our mail from another house.

So if you exclude the weekend, that's 3-4 business days for delivery to the east coast

11. TexTim, how did it go?