dr chronics shipping method

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pooker, Oct 20, 2007.

1. when ordering there are several options, a dvd (uk only), cd case, stealth breeder pack, and stealth no pack. what are the stealth methods and does anybody have experience with these shipping methods.

2. Cd case - shipped in a CD case. stealth; breeder pack - stealth shipped with the original package it came with from the company that produces the seeds. stealth;no pack - stealth shipped without the original package. Package looks like any other piece of mail.

3. I've used Dr. C twice and never had any problems. Got my seeds in a week.

4. You guys ordered them from in America?

5. Hey Brantano,

Got mine here in Fla from the Doc Chronic about two weeks ago. Took about 10 days or so, looked perfectly stealth in the mailbox, no probs. Snagged 10 hasberry and 10 northern lights.

Peace, be safe, OGH

6. 'Sup guys :wave:. I dont think peeps should discuss how seed banks stealth ship beans to the USA. Customs or feds could be screening this forum and will know what to look for. Also, they more times then not, intercept beans from the netherlands due to amsterdams popularity hehe. just my 0.02 on this matter. peace, e :bongin:

7. Eyes, I totally agree. However, this discussion has not revealed any details other than the packaging options that are listed on Doc's website. There are no details posted here, and agree there should not be, about what kind of package, what size, color, return address, etc. All people here have described is that it blended in with other mail in a nondescript way. So I agree there is a line we don't want to cross, and I think posters here have toed that line properly. Thanks.

8. P.S. I share the feeling that Customs probably looks more closely at packages from Amsterdam, and personally I would not buy beans from a seedbank that ships out of The Netherlands. Keep in mind that some seedbanks based in The Netherlands actually ship beans to customers out of the UK (where, for some reason, it is illegal to possess or sell MJ but perfectly legal to possess and sell MJ seeds).

Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana are among those that ship to customers out of the UK.

9. i didn't know whether to go with docs or gypsy nirvana but when ordering through gypsy the credit card address has to be the same as the shipping address so that kinda of decided docs for me. ill try it out

10. tbh i agree
    i mean
    can't have them figuring out ya secrets eh lol
    but i will say
    i know a good one thru customs at the airport

11. it's already been said.

don't sweat the shipping! doc gets the job done just fine.

12. If we can order and receive seeds so easy dont you think the man can get the same info we might post here? I dont think we are jeopardizing anybodies security. I received my seeds inside an ink pen.
    Weed makes some people a little paranoid :D

13. it's not paranoia junior... it's RESPECT for the people who sell us those prized beans and in general not wanting to keep officer friendly informed on current shipping tech.

thanks a bunch for stating that NEW method with the enemy of freedom einstein!

14. You miserable ignorant fuck. I'm sure the man is really relying on posts here to keep up on the industry. I just looked at all this douches posts and he is a miserable negative nagging little bitch. He posts all kind of shit about him growing and he runs no IP hide software and he makes comments about my intelligences.
    2 words buddy - Douche Bag!

15. Do you guys honestly think that the DEA would learn bout how seeds are shipped through a forum? They could simply order them and find out and probably have.

16. So Is it a safe bet to choose the stealth package or is it better to choose the Cd case?

17. it isn't a matter of them not knowing or being able to find out. it's a matter of not making things easier for them and they DO troll these forums looking for info. what better way to do drug surveillance where some not so bright people openly discuss their dealings. i've seen people spilling the beans here almost up to the point of giving out their home address.

i'm totally against sharing info with forces out to deprive me of my freedoms.

weed is the pusuit of happiness and making it illegal is unconstitutional.

BTW... fuck you too noob!

18. Check it out PokerFaggot didnt have the balls to reply to me here so the punk PMed me this ......

Dear steM,

You have received a new private message at Grasscity.com Forums from pokernaut,
    entitled "hey fuck you shit sucking putz!".</pre>

Ignorant and a pussy, Do you really think they would waste their time going after a seed peddler overseas that they cant touch and just ignore you growing in the states? God your a douche.

19. chill, back to the subject, how long do you think it would take to ship to maryland like 7-10 days?

20. I got from Dutch in 10 days and Im close to you.