Dr. Chronic to the states???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Serious Eric, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Does the Doc ship to the states? i didnt see any disclaimers about where they wont ship to concerning the laws. has anyone from the states ordered from them?
    because i went ahead and ordered the seeds online with my card. so i dunno. what do yall think?

E

2. I just ordered from the doc and he was my final choice after lots and LOTS of research. I'm hoping to get them in a week. :)

3. let me know how that goes.

e

4. they ship, but its at the buyers risk in countries where its illegal.

5. The doc is great. I've ordered from him twice and both orders arrived in about a week. No problems with customs and they are packed VERY stealthy. I've heard of very few people who got their seeds confiscated.

6. The doc rocks! It took 6 days for my money order to get there. And then 4 days shipping to the midwest. Crazy fast, and a pack of freebies.

A+ in my book...

7. I second that notion. Got my seeds in 4 days, with freebies, and by freebies i mean 10 pack of Jack Horror, not cheap. The Doc is the best. Hands down.

8. Is it possible to pay with one of those throw-away gift/credit cards? Which brand? I have a Visa that's getting shot down. Also, I get how to make out the money order. I don't know anything about mailing one overseas. Is there anything special I have to do? Extra stamps, etc. Thanks.

9. Check out USPS, they will tell u how much the mailing is to the UK. Other than that, I'm not sure about the gift card.

10. thanx guys... very helpful. i went ahead and ordered, but a couple days later, i recieved an email saying that they cannot use my card and i need to send my money order. but they took out the 31 dollars or whatever from my account. i replied back to them saying i will send the money order, as soon as my account is "balanced" again. a day later it was back. but now it's kinda like maybe i should just wait. and keep this one grow goin (15 plants) thats enoughas it is, and im transplanting them outside this week, and im also moving and going on trips this summer. i just cant handle anymore seedlings right now, but i think thats a better idea anyways. i already feel like im in over my head with these. Im terrified about moving them to nearby state. 2 HOUR DRIVE! im afraid. im also confident i'll make it. i just drove there yesterday to make sure i know my way very well. but i just hate so much how this stuff is illegal. i dont want to meet up with street thugs and deal witht he whole "game" and money BS. i just want to grow my plants like the rest of my vegetables i eat. im not selling, and im not buying. i keep to myself, i rarely smoke with anyone, and i'll i want is some freakin peace of mind. this all really belongs in a thread of it's own. maybe i'll do that.

Eric

11. Ah, I guess I should have thought of that. So I'll have to take the envelope up to the Post Office? Sorry, for sounding like a complete dumbass. I've never really sent letters/money orders anywhere. I know it's a lot to ask, but could you describe exactly how you did it? $150+ is a lot to lose, for me, if I do this wrong.Great thanks, senior_ganj and anybody else that could help.

12. GOT EM!!! HERE IN THE STATES!!! ONLY TOOK LIKE 5 BUSINESS DAYS!:smoke: :smoke:

13. Use a credit card with the doc... never fails

14. eric if your not getting them, you should cancel your order. Also, indoors is the safest place to grow if you own or have a cool landlord.

15. i had the coolest land lord... thats why i started the whole growing hobbie. but then 3 or 4 weeks later, were getin evicted cuz our cool landlord was too cool to pay the mortgage. thats why i have to transplant them outside. it sux, but on the other hand i may have some 6-8 foot monsters come 6 months from now. but then thats even worse i dont want to drive with 6 pounds of harvested marijuana in my trunk. it's one thing to have these 1 foot plants in the trunk... cuz technically they dont have any THC. so i dunno whats worse really, but still.
    I was thinkin about cookin most of it into butter, so i drive with 20 pounds of butter as opposed to 5 pounds of pot. can you get busted for butter?

E

16. you sound like a fed to me.

17. What a shrewd observation. Luckily I found further information since then. Like info about international money orders, etc. I would have bought a regular one from the convenient store. Thus wasting money, the thing I mentioned I didn't want to happen in an earlier post. I also didn't know if I could just drop the envelope into the mailbox or if I had to take it directly to the post office. I guess I should have clarified my request. Thanks for automatically thinking the worst of me, dick.

18. I recently ordered for the first time from the Doc and I am happy to say they arrived quickly and stealthily to me in the states

19. Dr.Chronic sold me Ultra Haze #2 Feminized 5pack, ICE Feminized 5pack, and I got a 10pack of Troublemaker Non-Fem for FREE as bonus pack. Anyways I ordered with my actual CreditCard and had it mailed to my home. No problem, got there in 4 days and I had them growing 3 days after :)

The prices on dr.chronic have gone up allot! there almost $100+ a strain and they used to have allot of $20-50 strains but it all is more expensive now I guess. Dont matter though I got clones up the yingyang and my friend grow that I found out so I got an unlimited supply.

Look into Gisselergic acid for preserving PURE strains of any plant you have its incredible.

Enjoy ur guys plants
    -Bdiz