Dr Chronic Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ReMpTiOn, May 13, 2010.

1. Okay well I found too types of seeds I want but the site thire from is in the UK.And I live in NJ.I was wondering will they send them to me since I live far as hell away from them.if they will how long will it take for them to get here.cause i really need them by the end of this month

2. I assume you have not seen the shipping methods on Dr. Chronic's web site, if there isn't any try speedyseedz or the attitude seed bank:smoking:

3. yea a lot of seedbanks will ship over seas to the united states. that depends on when you place the order and how long it takes before they ship it over seas, and if it will pass thru customs, there have been ppl who have gotten their seeds in as little as a week and some that take about a month. it varies from time to time.

4. Oh yeah! Forgot what I was gonna say for a second! I have heard decent things about them! I might give em a try soon if you dont! What they got that you want so bad?

5. hahaha here goes redeye again lol

6. I ordered from dr chron before when they accepted us payment.. it took 21 days.. i've since stopped ordering from them and order attitude only cuz i dont like sweating my ass off for 21 days and attiude ships in 7-9 to RI for me.

7. I am sure every situation is different, but I got my Dr. Chronic order in about 4-5 days. I was very surprised how fast it came. This was about 2-3 months ago, have been planning to order from them again, but i havent heard anything new posted about them so was kind of werry. COOL PEACE!!