Dr. Chronic or Seed Botique

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tenacity2986, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Im about to go out and buy 7-10 different strains of feminized seeds n just wanna make sure I go through the most reliable source available to the states. Its gunna cost at least a couple benjamins but Im going to be using CC and want to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as I hope it will.

Should I make 2 separate orders waiting for one to come through at a time? Or should I just order it all at once?

Shed some light in with your experiences.:D

2. Go with your gut, there is no "right" answer. Split your order to increase the chances that at least something gets through Customs but also double your chances of getting intercepted.

Check the link in my sig, I ordered from both of these seedbanks last year in the same way on the same day just to compare them head-to-head...

3. I agree with toasty split your order. but i just ordered from chronic on the 5th? and I have a feeling its coming tomarrow!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

4. i just realized that you cant use CC with seedboutique. I noticed the prices on there are cheap too compared to the doc.

Did you guys pay with moneyorder/Cash when ordering from seedboutique?

Ive ordered from drchronic once and all went well. They're a 30 bucks expensive for the exact same strain on seedboutique for 5 of my 8 selections.:devious:

5. Put it this way:

Dr.Chronic - Lots more $
    Seed B. - Lots less $ - Slightly Slower.

6. dr chronic all the way.

i've ordered 3 seperate times from him and received all my packages within a week paying with a CC

he has a HUGE selection of seeds, and his shipping methods are great.

to ElDust, spend a little more cash and customs won't have your seeds in their possession and a watchful eye over your home for the next 20 years. going the cheap man's route doesn't always get you the desired result.

edit: furthermore, i just checked out seeds boutique and their prices are the same as Dr. Chronic's prices. So i guess your lots more $, lots less $ analogy was very wrong. try doing a little research before you give people advice like that.

double edit: to the OP, if you sign up for drchronics grow forum, www.hg420.com, you get 10% off your order and a free bag of seeds. last order i got a free bag of NL x g13/widow that was bred by a breeder on the forum. i've seen him do multiple runs of this strain and even seen the mother and father of my seeds.

7. go with the doc ive ordered twice also got free bag of seeds both times now thats service

8. Just how does spending more prevent Customs from nabbing your seeds? Stealth from both Doc and Gypsy is equally nondescript, IMO.

9. first off... drchronic is NOT "alot more $$$". if you look at all the rest of the seedbanks out there, doc's prices are pretty darned good! especially look at all the low class cheesy websites that are selling nothing but nirvana $15-$19 strains but not calling them that and getting $50-$70 for them!

yes, doc is a couple dollars more than seedboutique, but to me, it's worth it for the much lower hassle.

1. doc still uses CC ordering, so you'll get your seeds a week and a half faster and NOT have to sweat a greedy postal employee snatching the money order which DOES happen.

2. doc sends nice "good news! you have incoming!" emails as soon as your order goes out so you KNOW where you stand and when to expect your seeds. it REALLY stressed me out when i'd STILL heard nothing from seedboutique TWO WEEKS after i sent over $100 for my kali mist seeds! i KNEW they should have recieved the money around a week after i sent it. i DON'T think the $3-$4 i saved on the order was woth the 10 extra days of "where the eff is my order?!!" stress. i did get the seeds, but i also should have gotten an email on the 7th or 8th day when my seeds were shipped out.

3. NONE of the SADP skunk freebies from my 1st seedboutique order (when they still had CC ordering) were viable while my doc troublemaker freebiees were 100%. i only got freebies on my 1st order at docs, but my 1st freebies from gypsy = NOTHING. i only ordered the kali seeds from them as i want freebies if i'm spending $100 for one bag of seeds. sure enough, i got MORE sadp skunk seeds. these were in different packaging so MAYBE they'll be viable.

as far as i'm concerned, you get what you pay for. for every dollar you save at gypsy, you lose a little bit of customer service where doc excels at the little details. i just trust doc more. i've never had to stress when i'm getting my seeds or 0% viable freebies there.

don't get me wrong, i'm a major cheapskate, but top notch customer service and seeds 10-12 days faster is worth it to me. gypsy cuts corners to offer seeds cheaper than anyone else. they're the walmart of seeds.

yes, my complaints are minor, but so is an extra dollar or two price difference, and so far, doc's $40 freebies that were 100% viable more than make up for the price difference by my math. 0% viable freebies is the same exact thing as no freebies.

10. https://www.seedboutique.com/store/index.php?currency=USD&manufacturers_id=15&sort=4a
    - 15$

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Nirvana+Seeds
    - 19.48$

Check again. Try researching a little harder before you try to call someone else a liar. Good day :cool:.

11. i ordered from the doc on the 4th got here on the 12th

12. i didn't know that the doc was giving 10% off with signing up to hg420! i'm gonna order seeds soon anyhow, and freebies?? SWEET! so yea, my vote goes with the doc.