Dr. Chronic missing money orders

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by macassa, Apr 5, 2006.

1. i live in the UK and have sent a money order and have not recived an email or any other notification and it has been 5 days. any suggestions as to what happend or what i can do???

2. i mean... your buyin something for illegal purposes. the seeds your buying will be used to grow cannabis, which is an illegal act. the fact that you got ripped off sucks, but really, its just a risk you always take when buying anything to do with an iillegal act. expect that some people are gonna be trying to intercept mail, and probably yours got stolen because money orders are cashable and thats all people really want anyway. i doubt it was the dr himself, although ive been hearing more and more negative stuff about all the seed companies, so i wouldnt really "trust" any of them, its so sketchy no matter how you look at it.

3. Just got my seeds today :) ope the grow goes well

4. Hello we receive up to 25 money orders a day and many more internet order , occasionally some will get stolen by the postal service or sent to the wrong address this is not our fault I explained this to the customer who still believes I stole his money .. We what the fck can I say the thread is bullshit

:smoking::smoking:

check here http://www.hg420.com/showthread.php?t=23971

keep it Chronic

5. Yeah if I was to place an order, it would be with Dr. Chronic. In Fact I will probably be ordering in the near future.

6. Hey Doc, only 11 posts in nearly 5 years? You should hang here more often.

Any advice from you as to the "best" payment method?

7. Where did he say that? Are you talking about the visa or mastercard gift cards you can buy all over the place?

8. Best payment method = Gift card yes we do take them for sure happy shopper and a few others its best to check with the card issuer first to see if you use them over seas (in the UK and online / and don't forget the card company add a hidden charge of 3-4 % of the total payment this can cause a card to get “declined” as it tops the limit.. Not to mention $100.00 USD only Buys £50.00 UK pounds

Cash or money order for security

Thanks for the kind words would come here more often but I don't want to be seen as spamin the boards respect to grass city massive

Standing behind my Business tuned in . :wave:

9. I cant see cash or MO being more secure than the happy shopper visa gift card if you get an e-mail why not just send via the same e-mail via GC. I just went through two weeks of missunderstandings on the docs site and finally used the visa GC which was rejected (for unknown reasons and e-mails to the doc were never returned)but a reorder was excepted 5 days later and 9 days after that beens were here(west coast) w/free beens to boot.Now i know this and am VERY happy and will continue to patronage the doc monthly unless something goes wrong.Really would of liked to have gotten a reply as to why the GC was rejected the first time though,even if i entered the # wrong i should of had a reply.And my 1st 5 beens went 5/5 sprouts!

10. If they didn't receive the payment then how did they know to email you saying it didn't arrive?

11. If you're gonna pay in cash or money order simply send it REGISTERED mail or USPS Priority. You can track them both!

12. At the very worse, delivery confirmation.

I hate to tell you but postal employees are thieves, a lot of them.

13. The Doc just said they accept the visa gift card (happy shopper is where your name would go)are everywhere and cannot be traced EVER.If it goes through 99/100 your gold,if you loose one well look at what your buying and ask yourself "do i really want to track this"?

14. k peeps, here it is...... use only credit cards and u r golden. Money orders get lost, cash gets stolen, credit is the answer. first time ordering I selected, cheese, biggie small, and chronics revenge all on the credit card. 13 days later all 3 came to alberta canada, all good no complaints. For those that lost money orders, if you payed the extra dollar for tracking /refund you can get ur money back by going to the place u first got the money order. But the doc is absolutely the best site to order from, not on any hitlists, high times certified safe. If your order gets wailed at the boarder you get a letter in the mail that says so, u dont get in trouble though so its all good.

15. I used em and got my beans in 5 days...

16. Anyone ever thought about buying a NON reloadable virtual CC online? Many websites now offer them. I wouldn't recommend using paypal as its very traceable but, you can use things like Liberty Reserve or Egold as they are more anonymous.

Just buy some LR or Egold with your CC, from your egold or LR account find a website that sells Virtual Credit Cards through that money type, and use that when buying seeds. It's alot safer.

If your truly paranoid about it, maybe use some not so real info on the Virtual CC, and when buying/using the CC, use the TOR network.

http://www.torproject.org/

Hope that helps out a bit. Im all about my anonymity as well, and I try to keep these things into consideration before making any quick decisions that could jeopardize your rights.

17. I don't know why you guys would think the seeds are illegal because it is not marijuana. To grow the seeds into plants is illegal but having the seeds is considered paraphenalia sometimes. Anyways did you include an order form with the money order with your quantity, confirmation number, and address for shipment? The fact it was cashed is enough to make a person worry and get upset because that means somebody has your money but you do not have what you ordered. Seeds are not actually marijuana so I don't see how it would actually be illegal. That does not make much sense at all. Anyways maybe they cashed the m.o. without knowing who it belonged to and sent it to the wrong person or did not keep track of it. That's possible because honestly there are very few online shops that take money orders at all and I can see how that would be difficult to handle if no info is included with them.

18. If the post office steals money orders or people's packages then they should not be in business at all. Even when they lose one that is enough to make people want to choose another carrier. I don't see how they would know what is in the package unless they opened it which is really kind of perverted to be honest. They should just do their job because that is what they are there to do. If they just did their work honorably then they would be happy and people would not dislike their service so much.

19. Aren't psychedelic mushroom spores legal but to harvest the mushrooms is illegal? I just figure that same logic would apply to seeds. I really hope you got your order but since you have not replied I assume you have not which is very disappointing.

20. They do not have delivery confirmation services overseas for any nationwide government regulated postal carrier except express service which is about fifteen times the regular postage. Registered mail is about five times more and Priority does not have confirmation. I think those two are insured but if they are going to lose it then they will lose it no matter if you have a tracking number or not. I have recieved so many packages with a tracking number that have not been confirmed in their computer system so when I look it up to see where it is, nothing comes up at all! I guess for the extra cost and reliability it is much better to go with the alternative services which will be a lesson learned from now on. These national government regulated postal carriers are beyond disapproval by everyone who uses and pays for their services.