dr. chronic lowryder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ekm5015, Mar 27, 2007.

1. anyone know what breeder/breeders sell low ryder on dr chronics site?
    i cant seem to find it...any help would be appreciated. thx.

2. lowryder is bred by the Joint Dr.

Dr. Chronic is an authorized lowryder retailer, which means your beans are direct from the breeder authentic , not knock-offs

I can get you a small list of "authorized" Joint Dr. retailers if you want..PM me

3. hey i jus got my seeds 2 days ago from dr.c amazing service

4. i just got mine to and damn what great service, i like seedbay too but i got my lowryder in like 7 days with doc, damn fast if i say so..

5. 'Sup guys :wave:. I recently found out that Dr. Chronic ISN'T an authorized dealer and IS selling knockoffs. I recently asked the Joint Doctor about the rumer and he confirmed it for me. I bought mine in mid september. For those who dont believe me, check out the link in my sig and find the Official distributor list written by The Joint Doctor. Thought id add my 0.02 here. peace, e :bongin:

6. word.

DR C. was on the list of reputable distributors on the highbred Jointdoctor site. THey took it off like eyeslikedonuts said.

They were on this list when i posted tho

7. i don't believe that doc rumor as i've seen soooo many people praising doc over the years except a small handfull of people that didn't get beans for one reason or another.

believe it, if doc was forging legit seedbank beans, they'd be all over the forums talking it up and you'd hear a ton of people complaining about schwag.

i know that my doc nirvana beans came in nirvana labled packaging. i don't think that such a site would last so long with fakes and would go to the trouble of having fake packaging printed up for the cheapest beans they sell.

if only i grew out all of my doc beans, i could tell you for sure that his beans are 100% legit, but i'm sure not losing any sleep over it.

there ARE sites out there though that are reselling $25-$30 nirvana knockoffs for $50-$75 and trying to pass them off as "originals". if you know nirvana's strains though, you'll see that everything they sell is a nirvana strain.