dr chronic f'ed me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mikelamb22, Sep 27, 2008.

1. i got my package in the mail today with the packet my seed should of been in the original envelope they were sent in was untampered with but the packets the seeds come in looked like they were opened with a razor blade so he sent me empty packets what a fuck

2. maybe customs ?

3. no letter?
    I told ya'll he was a hoe, read around

4. if it was customs i would have recieved a customs letter he fucked me over is what he did

5. So the package was unopened, but your seeds were not there?

6. damn never had this happen to me from him that sucks

7. Most seed banks repack the seeds. Did you look at the other items that came in the package?

8. i look all over the packaging even tore the cardboard all to peices. The seed packages were clean cut across the tops of them with seeds gone nowhere to be found.

9. it was for sure unopened when i got it

10. For some reason I just dont think the Doc would do that. Hes always been so reliable. Then again, I heard he stopped shipping to the U.S. though.

11. I lost twenty seeds to customs, but I have never heard of the Doc actually screwing someone over...

Maybe he didn't send the seeds, thinking you would believe they were taken by customs, that way he wouldn't have to send the seeds and could just blame it on customs.

But that is weird though... :confused:

12. bad situation dude, how much u pay for the 20 nwhat kind(s) u get.

13. that means it was repacked look around where u opened the letter i've heard of people claiming the doc didnt send it cause they didn't find the repacked seed but really it fell on the ground.... they would post a week or 2 later saying they found them

14. I've ordered from the Doc at least 8 times over two years and I've never lost any seeds nor received an empty package. I'm sure it's not their fault, it COULD be but from my experience it couldn't. Hope you find your seeds man, good luck.

15. #15 lessismore, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
    I would email him, for one, I have communicated with him on many levels and he is one of the most reliable and honest resellers in the business; unlike other resellers mentioned on here which sell F2's and seeds purchased wholesale from mistakes in the production or became mixed up during sorting.

I have never purchased seeds form him, but I have sent seeds to him for freebies. He is as genuine as they come and I would email him and tell him what happened. I know a few fellow growers that made a couple $1000+ orders from him just in the last few months that receieved everything along w/ some freebies. I do know when order request for stealth w/ breeder packs enclosed, they cut the packs open to repackage them.

People need to contact the source before saying they got fucked or whatever. One of my people got their order intercepted by Customs and he still reshipped them for free along w/ freebies. So contact him and let him know what happened. A hoe, I think not!

less

16. I just recently received an order and had no problems. It did take me a while to find the seeds in the package, because they were packaged very discreetly. I agree with the other posts, you should email him and tell him your problem.

17. i ordered white whidow and master kush not sure of the price rithe off the top of my head around 90 u.s dollars i didnt spend more than i wanted to lose not knowing the out come but still what the fuck.

18. and i did send him a email im not someone who takes getting fucked lightly and i didnt accuse him of anything yet i hope he will take care of it.