Dr. Chronic came through again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by antarchy, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Took about 2 1/2 weeks to texas and no freebies in this order but I only ordered a 20 buck pack so no big let down there. Thanks to DR.C I will be growing some northern lights this summer. I'm a little too late to grow out wothers and clone them like I wanted but that's my fault not DR.C. Thanks Doc.

2. Awesome man, good luck with your grow! I just ordered off his other site, cannabean, im hoping on getting them soon!

3. i ordered today and its coming to same state hell yeah grow time:hello::hello:

4. the doc has never let me down.

5. It only took 15 days I just checked to see when I got my confirmation email which I got the day after my order fast service all around.

6. I ordered seeds from Dr. Chronic 9 days ago and I was beginning to worry about whether or not they would get here since I've heard of many people getting them in a few days or less, but now that I see you had a 15 day wait, I'm not too worried. I'm north of you guys in the midwest, so I think I should expect it in the next week...what if they came on 4/20? :hello:

7. My White Widow's took 6 days to get to California... ultimate in stealth. It took me like 10 minutes to notice what it actually was :p

8. It took me a little bit too to figure it out I I looked and thought did I get my seeds WTF lol I haven't ordered from anybody else though so I'm not sure other's(I heard seedboutique is good) stealth is the same.