DP Blueberry HELP!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hashball, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Ive been vegging these plants for about a month now and within the last two days after a feeding the leaves began to droop and new growth has been growing pale. I am shocked i dont know what happened or whats wrong with them.
    Somebody please help me diagnose my problem.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The pics are outdoors because of watering
    but they are usually under a 4x8 T5

3. The curled tips are often a sign of overfeeding. New growth is usually a little pale, but if it looks unusual, look for a deficiency of immobile nutrients. If it were a problem with mobile nutrients, you'd see problems with the mature fan leaves first. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

If it is any consolation, they don't look too bad. Maybe try a flush followed by a diluted nutrient mix.

4. thanks you helped me out i just watered so i dont know if i should flush and overwater?
    or wait til the next time???

5. they look over watered id check the run off and some cal mag might hook it up lol... yea it does look weird i only get that kind of new growth during flowering,,, your not flowering are you?

6. Also dude i wouldnt put my indoor plants outside unless its super clean because spider mites are a bitch:D

7. True that! Looks like overwatering to me.

8. Yep, looks like too much H2O. Get them girls inside and give em a couple of days to dry out.

9. Looks to me like you over fertilized. Leaves look really dark green, curled under and crinkled. These are all signs of over fertilization. You need to flush to leach out all the fertilizer salts. Go lighter on the fertilizer. Unfortunately all of the old growth will not recover but all of the new growth will return to normal.

10. I'm with him^...also the leaves look very fat and green,at least what I can tell from the pic, which is a sign of overwater...might wanna flush and let dry.Do you check your pH?That's really important as it will cause some of the same visable signs of overfeeding.Flush em..they'll live

11. #11 bonghitz420, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    SmokinFatJay has some good advice too plus rep!

12. The last pic looks like there is a lot of vegetation for a relatively small pot. That one could approach being rootbound if it gets much bigger.

I agree, you seem to have overwatering, or possible some rootbound issues going on.

Let them dry out for a few days.

Soil flushes are good if you are worried about overfeeding, but it doesnt necessarily look like that to me.

Just like SFJ and BH420 said, looking at your soil runoff to determine the pH and TDS will tell you if you are overfeeding.

13. Yeah, wait until the soil is dry before you flush with plain water. Then use a little less nutrients and let your soil dry between feedings. You want your soil to dry, but not to the point where the plant visibly starts to wilt. Over time you'll get a sense of the weight of a dry pot vs. a wet pot, making it easy to know when to water.