DP Blueberry, CBD Diesel, BF Pineapple chunk 3000W

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SVTSVT, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm back. So I started 3 fem seeds a few days ago and they just started to pop. The strains are Dutch Passion Blueberry, CBD Diesel, and Barneys farm Pineapple chunk. I'm vegging with a Satellite 5 (Bet not many of you remember those) 400W 44,000 Lumen CFL. It's my baby. The plan is to grow these three lovely females to be my mother plants. Once there mature enough I'll be cloning 10 of each strain under 3000 total watts, so 30 plants total. I'm excited to be back but I feel like the end product is years away even though I'm confident that I'll be able to harvest my first crop sometime early summer. I will fill you in on the details as I decide what nutes I plan on using etc... I will take some pictures tomorrow although there wont be much to look at but the satellite 5 never fails to grow these things quicker then I could ever imagine. Any advice, encouragment and postive compliments are welcomed. I hope you all pull up a chair and be patient and let the good times roll. It is great to be back doing one of the few things that bring me happiness in this strange life we live. Stay Tuned, and Thanks!

2. So here we go. Not much to look at yet but they always grow quick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. :wave: + rep for adding some Dutch Passion Blueberry into the mix :D

4. Thanks brother, I had to. It's a classic!:cool:

5. I've not grown or smoked any of the other strains you listed but DP Blueberry is just about my favorite strain to smoke/vape. I've grown it quite a few times too :smoking:

6. This will be my first go at the BB. Any advice or tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

7. I'd say you have to top it several times, infact I believe it is "the cannabis grow bible" uses it as an example of a strain which does better when you top it a few times :)

Some people say it is very fussy but I've never really had a problem with it. It can grow all over the place like Trainwreck once it is topped a few times but nothing some training doesn't fix, I tie mine LST.

I've run quite a few of the older strains from Barney's Farm I like most of thier stuff but I've not tried the Pineapple chunk, should be great :smoking:

8. Hello everyone. Small update with a little progress. There really coming along quite well and are very healthy looking females.

Blueberry
    [​IMG]

Diesel
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Chunk
    [​IMG]

9. This Blue Berry is going absolutely crazy. Looks like I'll be pulling most of my clones from the BB and Pineapple chunk. The diesel isnt looking so hot, but I'm not giving up on her yet.

Blueberry
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My ladies
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

Closest=Diesel
    Middle=Pineapple chunk
    End=Blueberry

11. Cutting clones in the next couple days...Biggest=Blueberry Medium=pineaplly chunk smallest=diesel

[​IMG]

12. No love for some vegging plants?? Tough crowd here lol

13. So I cut clones and they finally rooted, heres where I'm at:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. :wave: Very tough crowd, you got Blueberry in there and people still don't post :confused:

Good show dude :smoke:

15. Sheesh, here's where I'll start to get some respect. 1 week from flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]