DP Blueberry @ 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sidious, May 26, 2004.

1. well here she is, at 4 weeks into flowering, and a slight Nitro deff which i've noticed this strain does quite early into flowering, and extra N has to be supplemented till about week 6..........Peace out...........Sid

Attached Files:

2. one of the buds........mmmmmm, can't wait.......lol........Peace out.........Sid

Attached Files:

3. pic 2.......Peace out...........Sid

Attached Files:

4. another pic......Peace out..........Sid

Attached Files:

5. Looks GREAT! Is that topped or tied down, or both? I see no main cola.

Why don't you have a journal?

I am growing DP Blueberry now too. They are still seedings though. I'm sure I'll be asking for help in a few weeks. lol

6. Sid... I was doing some reading in the grow jounal... would this apply to your plant..... I couldn't tell from the pics for sure

Magnesium (Mg)

Mg is the central atom in chlorophyll and is also used in production of carbohydrates. (Chlorophyll looks just like hemoglobin in blood, but has a Mg atom. Hemoglobin has an Fe atom). In potted plants, Mg deficiency is fairly common, since many otherwise well-balanced fertilizers do not contain it.
    Deficiency symptoms start on the lower leaves which turn yellow, leaving only the veins green. The leaves curl up and die along the tips and edges. Growing shoots are pale green and, as the condition continues, turn almost white.
    Mg deficiency is easily treated using Epsom salts (MgSO4) at the rate of 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. For faster results, a foliar spray is used.

All in all the plant looks real good... want to grab my papers and hang outside your door....lol

7. Sid great looking plants as always. What kind of training or toping do you give them?

8. hey Sid! nice grow their! glad you didnt completely hide it from us! come on man some details, you go semi-organic? or chemical ??

9. i fimmed it at approx 2 week, and got a lot of new growth from it, the main cola is visible, but it's the same height as the other 4/5 stems..........as for a grow journal, i was going to post one bu this is he only good female i have got from a pack of 10 femenised seeds from DP..........so i didn't want to start a journal, and then say, well guys.......it's a mutant........end of grow journal, if ya's know what i mean?.......

James Bong, i would have thought it an MG deff, but i gave it trace elements including MG..........but the leaves don't curl round like a MG deff.......so i think it's most likely a Nitro deff, as i've had it on this strain before...........tnx for the input blades..........here's to a good harvest...........Peace out..........Sid

10. what about ferts? Still using the miracle grow?

11. those are beautiful man, when did you first top them? Mine are 7wks but have not been subjected to different lights or time under them.

12. v nice as always ;D

13. had to go more chemical than i would have liked, it's one of those plants, that shows any problems, really early.......apart from the trace elements, i've added Miricle grow bloom 15-30-15........and greenfuse bloom, it's like a bud booster, good stuff, and organic as well (i think, need to double check that)..............and a little extra N from hydro of holland.........and that's it.........apart from water........soil was mirclegrow, john innes#2, perlite, vermiculite, 2 cups of blood and bone meal..............Peace out..........Sid

14. blazin.........the main cola is the one in the middle of the whole plant pic, it has 4 others to the side of it, like a 5 on a dice..........i have noticed that with the heat shield i bought for the bulb, i've been able to get the 400watter as close as 8", and not burn the plant, i'd highly recommend them...........Peace out...........Sid

ps, and yes they are tied down, to the side of the pot, and one to the wall, it's getting bigger.......lol......the thread on the pots are struggeling to tie it down now, i've got to start tying it off to the wall, the angles just too sharp now from the pot to the branches for it to work like that anymore.........

tnx guys, i feel a lot better now that at least 1 seed for £80-$150, has worked..............never again, i'm about to add some pollen from my best male maui to 1 cola, to hopefully get my "Bluemaui"........tried last time and the blueberry turned hermie on me after pollination...........well it could have been a hermie all along, but i couldn't see the little buggers balls........lol.........

15. Sid how long have you kept pollen and its still worked? do you keep it in the fridge? Overgorw says its ood for 3 days but i bet stored properly it can be kept viable for months.

16. i hear u guys talkin about topping ur plants...
    what does that mean?

17. well i'll soon find out how long pollen stores grower........i've had it in a ziplock back in the freezer for approx 4-5 months.........so here's hoping......lol

brian, topping is a methed of cutting the top of the plant to reduce it's overall height, and increase yield, by cutting it, you get 2 new growth spots, instead of just the 1........Peace out.........Sid

18. do u wait until flowering to top ur plants and how do u do it to make it work right?

19. Looking good sid. Have you grown blueberry before? If so, what's your opinion of the smoke? I'm particulary curious about the taste, I mean is it like REALLY fruitty or just stout smoke with a little berry taste?