Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Downtown La

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thewizardofaus, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Hey guys!
    I've just arrived in downtown LA, and I was told finding some quality reefer would be easy, it is proving to actually be quiet difficult as I don't have an MMJ card, just wondering if anyone knows of certain places,etc where I could get hooked up.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cant be doing that here man. Delete this now or you'll get banned theres no sales on here dont be dumb.

3. How do I delete a post :/ sorry guys discard what has been said

4. Although I didn't ask directly to buy from someone I simply asked where is a good place to search?

5. Cant be implying that youre looking to buy either its just against rules man.

6. Oh okay my bad how do I delete :/

7. This reminds me of another thread. People make out like it so easy. If you plan on staying a while. Get a ca id, then get your card. Remember there always beer and liquor

8. I live in a state that is very against marijuana.  I'm at work and people have come up to me telling me they have a good hook up.  Its not hard to find weed.

9. So you wake up in a totally different state. Your coworkers are of no use, and your bone dry, now go hook up some herb.

10. you can ask for example what areas of the city are a good place to ask around, but you cant ask for somebody to sell to you

11. Oh i just thought of a solution to your problem. Take a trip to venice beach. You will see people who all but advertise they smoke weed. If you cant find a temp hook up. You have bigger problems than not having a herb connect

12. Youre in cali it will be really easy
    Look for signs of a stoner duh

13. Yea go to Venice Beach and ask around there, hit the smoke shops and shit