Downstem stuck in bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DJVMoney, Mar 28, 2012.

1. My roomate snaped the downstem off of my bong and now half of it is stuck in the bong. There is nothing to grab onto to pull it out. anyone got any tips to get it out?

2. This happened to me. How far down is it broken?
    A picture would do a lot of good

3. Gorilla glue and a pencil let it sit pull it out. Bam.

4. gently tap the part sticking out (the part to small to grab) with a hammer to shatter the rest of it, i wouldnt do it, but its an idea. If it completly broke off i guess you could just shake it around til it tips out, im assuming that isnt the case otherwise you would have done so by now

5. hot soapy water and a pencil? I like the gorilla glue idea

6. Gorilla glue expands. Idk if that's a safe idea. Maybe super glue so it doesn't over expand and break the pipes joint as well.

7. Hot glue might be a better alternative.

8. yes put glue on it and attach it to something and pull it out....or take a scredriver and carefully break more of it until it loosens or comes out....good luck

9. who ever came up with the idea of the gorilla glue congrats. thats using your brain !!! I hate dumb potheads.

10. everyone that said break it with something is half brain dead....ITS GLASS THATS A BIG NO NO

11. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Gorilla glue expands. Idk if that's a safe idea. Maybe super glue so it doesn't over expand and break the pipes joint as well.[/quote]

You don't gotta fill it just a nice layer on it and the pencil and your good :wave:

12. Do it like this :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4zpT7_qbY]Merlin Bong de Schliff fest - YouTube[/ame]