Downstem in a SYN Stemless mini showerhead???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by getHIGHandGAME, Jul 5, 2010.

1. #1 getHIGHandGAME, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNruJNi0Ovc]YouTube - 14" SYN Stemless Mini Showerhead[/ame]

as you can see there is water in the stemless part, should i get a downstem for it so i can diffuse before it hits the showerhead??

2. I would only do it if you want to use 14 mm slides with it, otherwise it's pointless. Now that I think of it I would just get an adapter for what I'm talking about.

Possible though.

3. its pointless, when you pull in the water will get sucked into the showerhead part and nothing will be left where your downstem is sitting. I had a syn monster ac an even though the downstem was almost to the bottom of the "stemless" chamber all the water left and went into the inline. The only point of having a downstem there would be a 14.4 converter

4. if u watch the video, the water stays there.... so i dont think it would go into the showerhead

5. if you have a downstem sitting down in that water though it will bubble and push out the water after like half a second of pulling. If ya wanna buy one and try it yourself, go for it, but i'd be willing to bet you'd be disappointed by it.

6. why not try it just do it and see what happens

7. 100% true, i experimented after seeing this thread, I have a syn full size shower head as well as a matching shower head a/c and I dropped an alex k down in the a/c and as soon as I started to pull all the water was sucked up into the shower head...Ill even post a video on youtube if anyone doesn't believe me.

8. i have a syn showercap.

the water doesnt stay in the stem