Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Downstem help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idoit2, May 3, 2011.

1. Sorry if this is a repost but my internet cutout as i was posting a first thread so im not sure if it went up. Any way my downstem for my bong broke off near the top. I have the 20 inch tornado from gogopipes.com and im lost at figuring out how to replace it. The bottom of the downstem is about 15mm. the top is 22mm and the hole in the bong where the downstem goes is 21mm. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is a picture (attached) of the downstem. (its taped up but still doesn't hit really and the top part is the rubber seal.)

Attached Files: