Downstem for Straight tube?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tootsierocks, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys my downstem recently broke. It was a 5 arm tree downstem and it worked extremely well. I've heard many good things about Alex K and about the SG gridded downstem. In your opinion which is the best for a straight tube

SG Gridded
    Alex K
    Luke Wilson 6 Arm
    Slitted

2. [quote name='"tootsierocks"']Hey guys my downstem recently broke. It was a 5 arm tree downstem and it worked extremely well. I've heard many good things about Alex K and about the SG gridded downstem. In your opinion which is the best for a straight tube

SG Gridded
    Alex K
    Luke Wilson 6 Arm
    Slitted[/quote]

SG works best with a straight tube, the Alex k works best in a beaker where the showerhead is at a 90 degree angle.

My .02

3. People voting aren't helping haha... It's tied and I can't make up my mind... Any more reasoning/input from anyone?

4. What the post above said if its a straight tube the SG does wonders. If its a little pricey though Alex K is pretty close. That what I use in my Sheldon black and it takes nothing to clear it, either one would be a good choice.

5. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS OWNED ALL THREE

I voted for the SG 180 gridded down stem, simply stacks/functions the best...

But I love them all, they're all great choices.